Chapter 33

Fate

Chapter 33

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
HI!
I'M HERE AGAIN TO UPDATE
BTW, THIS FF WILL END SOON
ONLY FEW CHAPTERS LEFT!
GL<3, Cocol HERE'S MY UPDATE. TNX 4 THE COMMENT. I'M GLAD THAT YOU LIKE IT.
che-che: HAHA. IT WILL BE DONE SOON. AND ABOUT THE BET, NOT YET SURE. HAHA. AND REMEMBER, I ALWAYS NOT APPEAR OL IN YM? HEHE
Bubble: HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE. AND STILL, YOU'RE FULL OF ENERGY. AND ABOUT AARON, JUST STAY TUNE. HEHE. I CAN'T REVEAL IT. BUT DON'T WORRY, THIS FF WILL BE DONE SOON SO YOU'LL KNOW. AND PLS DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE IF I DECIDE TO KILL AARON(HEHE). I DON'T WANT TO LOSE A FRIEND. AND I WISH AND HOPE THAT ALL UR WISHES WILL COME TRUE AND THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE A LUCKY YEAR FOR YOU.
lunhae1o1l: HI, WELCOME TO MY FF. I'M GLAD THAT YOU LIKE MY STORY. BTW, HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE. AND ALSO, WELCOME TO WINGLIN.
Kimmy : ALSO A NEW READER? WELCOME TO MY FF. I'M GLAD U LOVE IT. BTW, HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE NEXT DAY
The Fahrenheit were walking at the corridor when Genie came.
G; Cal, I just want to thank you for yesterday.
C: it’s---
???: so, you’re with her yesterday?
C: H-Hebe…
He be was with the others.
C: Hebe, let me explain.
H: why did you lie?
C: I…
H: are you… cheating on me?
C: no, of course not.
J: Hebe, calm down.
MM: Jiro, why are you helping them? They lied to Hebe.
Ch: it’s not that.
E: then what?
H: so, while Aaron was accompanying me, you’re with her?
WZ: Aaron, you’re with Hebe helping Cal and Genie while Gui was waiting for you?
AQ: wait, you three are helping Calvin and Genie on cheating on Hebe?
C: it’s not that.
Then, all argued. Genie can’t take it anymore.
G: STOP!
All kept quiet and looked at her.
G: it’s not Calvin’s fault. It’s mine.
DY: what do you mean?
A: don’t tell us, you’re seducing Calvin?
G: it’s not like that. I… Calvin just helped me yesterday.
TT: help you on what?
G: I had a heart attack yesterday so he sent me to the hospital.
GG: heart attack?
G: I have a heart disease. I’m dying.
REST EXCEPT FHR: WHAT?!?
E: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?G: (crying) yeah. So please, Hebe, don’t be mad at Calvin.
H: C-Cal, I’m sorry.
C: (hugs her) I understand. I’m sorry.
Then, Aaron felt the pain again so he ran way. GG noticed him and ran after him. WZ noticed her and also ran after her.
GG: Aaron…
AY: (not looking at her) what do you want?
GG: are you… are you alright?
AY: I’m fine!
GG: are you… sure?
AY: I AM! SO JUST… JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
GG felt san and ran away. WZ saw everything and ran after her.
~~~AY’s POV~~~
Gui, I’m sorry but… this is better. You’ll be more hurt if I’ll tell you the truth. I only have a little chance to live. I’m sorry.
~~~END OF POV~~~
WZ ran after GG. He holds her hand. He saw that she’s sad so he immediately hugged her.
WZ: Gui…
GG: why is he like that? I’m just worried about him.
WZ: I know…
~~~WZ’s POV~~~
Aaron, what’ wrong with you? I thought you love her? Why are you doing this?
~~~END OF POV~~~
The next days, Aaron told his parents everything. They immediately went to the hospital but unfortunately, they were not match with Aaron’s kidney. Since then, Aaron became his old self again (when TMX died). Fortunately, WZ was always there for GG and they became closer. Everyone was worried and confused.
AT THE HOSPITAL
AY went to the hospital to talk to his doctor. When he left his doctor’s office, Genie saw him.
G: Aaron?
AY: Genie…
G: what are you doing here? (looked at Doctor Cheng’s office) is there any problem?
AY: nothing…
G: (realize something) tell me the truth, do you have a kidney problem?
AY: (looked at her) what are you talking about?
G: first, you came from Doctor Cheng’s office. Then, you have change.
AY: (sigh) fine, I’ll tell you. I have a kidney problem and I need to have an operation.
G: so, that’s why.
AY: don’t tell anyone.
G: but Aaron, do you really think that this is better? I’m telling you, this will hurt hem more especially Gui Gui.
AY: I don’t know Genie. But please, don’t tell anyone.
G: (sigh) okay…
AY: thank you.