Chapter 11

Fate

Chapter 11

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...
BTW, FROM NOW ON I WILL USE ACRONYMS FOR THEIR NAMES..
AND FOR:
*AARON-AY
APPLE-A
CHUN-CH
CALVIN-C*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE NEXT DAY:
GG went to school by herself. Her friends/housemates told her that they can’t join her today in going to school for either they need to do something or their bf would fetch them.
While she’s walking at the corridor,(there were no one walking there) she heard two familiar voices, they were Selina and Jiro.
S: So, Aaron will really transfer?
J: (sad) Yeah.
S: Are you okay?
J: No. You know what? Aaron is my very best friend. We’re always together. But if he’s going to transfer, he will also need to go back to his real house.
S: Do you know the reason?
J: No, he didn’t want to tell us.
GG stopped eavesdropping and continued walking. She saw Cal, Hebe, Ella, and Chun sitting at one side. Cal and Chun looked sad while Hebe and Ella were comforting them. Hebe noticed her.
H: Oh, good morning Gui.
GG: Good morning. What’s happening here?
H: Well, Aaron wants to transfer school and these two guys here are sad so we are comforting them.
C: (sad) I don’t understand him. Why does he want to transfer? Are we not important for him?
E: Chun, cheer up. You want to eat?
CH: (sad) No.
H: Wow! That’s a first.
E: Hebe!
H: Sorry.
~~~~GG’s POV~~~~
Is he going to transfer because of me? If that’s true, it means it’s my fault why they are sad. I need to talk to Aaron.
~~~END OF POV~~~
GG: Hebe, I’m going first.
H: Okay. See you later.
She leaved them and looked for Aaron. She saw him listening on his i-pod at the rooftop.
AT THE CLASSROOM (ALL ARE THERE EXCEPT GG AND AY)
DY: So, you guys think it will work?
J: Of course. It’s my idea after all.
S: But what if we’re wrong? What if they really don’t know each other?
J: We’re going to know that later. Wait, why don’t we see what are they doing?
AQ: Right. Let’s go.
They all went to the rooftop.
AT THE ROOFTOP:
GG: Why do you want to transfer?
AY: (looking at her and removing his earphones from his ears) it’s nothing.
GG: Is it… Is it because of me?
AY: No. It has nothing to do with you.
GG: Don’t. Don’t transfer.
AY: (looked at her with questioning looks) You want me out of your life, right?
GG: Y-yeah but I can’t take it when your friends are sad especially if it has something to do with me.
AY: It--------
They heard footsteps coming so they looked at the door. They saw shadows. Aaron recognized one, it’s Jiro. He stood up and went to the door. As he opened it, he saw their friends outside.
AY: What are all of you doing here?
J: We.. ahm.. c-can’t we come here?
AY: Whatever.
He walked outside and passed them.
J: Wait, are you still going to transfer?
AY looked at them and stopped at GG whose also looking at him.
AY: No.
With that, he went downstairs to their classroom. Everyone stared at each other (except GG) and finally, they all stared at GG.
GG: W-what?
J: What are the two of you talked about?
GG: Nothing.
J: Then, why did he changed his mind?
GG: I don’t know. I’ll go first, bye.
She immediately ran downstairs to their classroom.
J: I’m right. They know each other before. Now, next plan. We need to know their relationship before.
REST: YEAH!
They all went to their classroom. GG and AY felt awkward for they always noticed that their friends were staring at them esp. the boys.
~~~~GG’s POV~~~
No way! They all have an idea now that I know Aaron before the Fahrenheit came here. Should I tell them? But… what will happen if I did? I guess, I’ll just let them know by themselves. Guys, sorry for keeping a secret to all of you. But… still, I hope that you guys won’t find out.
~~~~END OF POV~~~
~~~AY’s POV~~~
They’re all suspecting now especially Jiro. I know he’s up to something. But… I know that I can’t hide the truth from them forever.
~~~END OF POV~~~