Chapter 15

Fate

Chapter 15

TO envyislandgurl: THANKS FOR THE COMMENT.WELL, HERE'S MY NEW UPDATES AND I GUESS YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWER FROM THERE.
TO Bubble: HAHA. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. WELL, I UPDATED 3 CHAPTERS NOW SO HOPE IT'S ENOUGH TO FEED YOU. HEHE
TO HispanicBabe: THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND ALL THE JIA YOUS. AND YOU'RE WELCOME.
TO Cupcake10000: THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. WELL, HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE. IT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AND GUEST. THANKS 4 BEING MY FRIEND. I'M REALLY GLAD TO BECOME ONE.
TO BeautiifulLife: FIRST TIME TO COMMENT? BTW, THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. GLAD THAT YOU'RE ONE OF US. THE "GUILUN LOVERS".
WELL, HERE'S MY NEW UPDATES. HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
S: SHOW LUO?!?
DY: REALLY?!?
MM: (Sees Show) AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! IT’S REALLY HIM!
Then, S, DY, and MM pulled the others to the crowd. Because of the many people, they were separated.
JIRO’S SIDE:
Jiro was holding someone’s hand while running and carrying Guilun. He stopped and looked at the person he thought was Selina but…
???: (BREATHING HARD) Oh my, where’s the others?
J: Mei Mei? (Noticed that he’s still holding her hand. Then, he immediately let go)oh, I’m sorry.
MM: No, it’s fine. So, I guess you pulled the wrong person? (Looks around) Where’s Xiao Yu?
J: (also looks around) where’s Sel and the others? I can’t see them. Hope they’re fine.
MM: What are we going to do?
J: Wait. (Looks at his cp) oh no, it’s broken.
MM: What? But… I don’t have my phone. I left it at home. What now?
J: Why don’t we go back to the crowd and find them?
MM: but it’s hard because there are so many people. And how about Guilun?
J: Yeah. Well, ahm, just hold my hand and don’t let go, ok? And about Guilun, let’s put him at the pet’s corner.
MM: ok.
J offered his hand to MM and MM held it. Then, they went to pet’s corner and put Guilun there. Soon, they joined the crowd and looked for the others.
ON AQ’S SIDE:
AQ was holding DY’s hand while carrying XAQ. They got away from the crowd.
DY: Where are the others?
AQ: I don’t know.
??? and ???: AO QUAN! DA YA!
DY: XIAO XUN, WANG ZI. Thank goodness we found you. Where’s Gui and the others?
XX: We don’t know.
AQ: So. What are we going to do?
WZ: Wait, I’ll call Jiro.
AQ: I’ll call Xiao Yu.
XX: I’ll call Gui.
Then, the 3 of them called J, XY, and GG. After a few minutes, they stopped calling.
DY: So?
THE 3: They’re not answering.
DY: What happened to them?
AQ: How about we’ll go back to the crowd and search for them?
XX: But there are so many people.
WZ: ok, let’s just find them from here then go to them when we see them.
THE 3: OK.
XY’S SIDE
He was still at the crowd.
XY: Where are they? Mei Mei, I hope nothing bad happen to you.
XY checked his phone and saw AQ called him. He went out of the crowd and called AQ.
PHONE CONVERSATION
XY: AQ, where are you? Are you with Mei?
AQ: Xiao Yu, where are you? (Sees XY). Wait, I saw you. We’ll go there. Don’t go anywhere, ok?
XY: OK.
Then, they came a few minutes later.
AQ: XIAO YU.
XY: Hey, where’s Mei?
AQ: She’s not with us.
XY: Where is she, then? And the others?
WZ: We don’t know.
XX: (sees someone) hey, is that Jiro and Mei?
Rest: (look at where XX’s pointing) Where?
XX: There.
XY: (shouts) MEI MEI! JIRO!
XX: wait, they won’t hear us. It’s so noisy.
XY: Wait, I’ll go to them. AQ, open your phone and tell me the direction they’re going.
AQ: OK.
XY joined the crowd while AQ was leading him. After a while, he’s with J and MM. MM let go of J and hugged XY.
~~~J’S POV~~~
What’s happening to me? It’s like I don’t want to let go of her hand. And my heart was beating so fast when I hold of her hand. JIRO, SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU ALREADY HAVE A GF! Speaking of gf, where’s Sel?
~~~END OF POV~~~