Chapter 21

Fate

Chapter 21

NEW UPDATE!
TO HispanicBabe, Cupcake10000, Bubble: THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COMMENT! GLAD YOU LIKE IT. AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME... I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
TO JJ: FIRST TIME TO COMMENT? WELL, ANYWAYS, THANKS 4 THE COMMENT. GLAD YOU LIKE MY FF...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT THE MUSIC CORNER
LQ, XG, AY, and GG separated. GG wanted to listen to some songs when she saw AY. He was wearing the headphones and listening to some songs. Unfortunately, the other headphone was used by someone else. AY noticed and looked at her.
AY: Gui…
GG: c-can I share? (Smile)
AY: (shocked but calm down immediately) ahm, sure.
He gave her the headphone and she got it. Then, she started listening. She turned her head to him.
GG: ahm, here. (Offering the other side of the headphone)
AY: but… are you sure?
GG: (smile) yeah.
Then, they happily listen to the songs together. LQ saw them.
~~~LQ’s POV~~~
It’s good to see that they’re fine. Now, I think, I should tell them the truth. They have the right to know.
~~~end of POV~~~
???: HEY, LQ!
LQ: WHAT?!? XG, YOU DON’T HAVE TO SHOUT!
XG: oh, sorry. (Looked at where he was looking) oh, you’re looking at AY and GG? DON’T TELL ME YOU LIKE HER!
LQ: SHUT UP! I DON'T LIKE HER! YOU KNOW WHO I LIKE!
XG: oh, of course I know.
LQ: AND YOU’RE THE ONE WHO LIKES HER!
XG: (covered his mouth) SHUT UP! THEY MIGHT HEAR YOU!
LQ: (takes his hand away from his mouth) FINE!
XG: why are you helping them? Aren’t you supposed to hate Aaron?
LQ: he’s the victim here…
XG: (curious) how?
LQ: nothing. How about you? Why don’t you hate him?
XG: why would I?
LQ: well, Gui Gui…
XG: I know. But I can’t do anything about that, right? (Sigh) So, let’s go to AY and GG.
LQ: (pull him) not yet. Can’t you see they’re having fun?
XG: but-----
LQ already pulled him away.
GUILUN’S SIDE
They’re still listening to different songs until…
GG: isn’t this…
AY: the first song we sang together before.
GG: that’s right. Well, Aaron, I’m… sorry…
AY: sorry? For what?
GG: for blaming you.
AY: you don’t have to say sorry. It’s my fault.
GG: well, it’s true that you also have fault but it’s not entirely your fault. you're also hurt.
AY: it's true that I'm also hurt but i deserve it.
GG: I really am sorry.
AY: I told you, you don't have to say sorry.
LONG SILENCE
AY:so, are we friends again?
GG: (smile) of course.
For 2 hours, they had fun but for the others, they’re problematic on their love life.
As days passed, AY and GG became close. They would always brought Guilun to different places while T. Cherry assigned XG and LQ to their group. XG always want to go with AY and GG but LQ always stopped him so that AY and GG would be alone. J and S can’t go to them sometimes for J looked liked he has a problem and don’t want to go near S for the moment. S was hurt.
SELINA’S ROOM
~~~SELINA”s POV~~~
Why is he doing this to me? I thought he loves me?
~~~end of POV~~~
Her phone rang and she immediately answered it.
S: hello? W-what? But… o-okay, I understand…
Then she closed her phone and became sadder.
XY also has confused feelings. He hates himself for loving someone else while he has a gf and the girl she loves is gf of one of his best friend. MM noticed that something was wrong with him and because she knows him too well, she knew what his problem was.
TT and AQ also became close while DY and XMa were jealous.
TT and AQ always hang-out and became best friends.
AB also has confused feelings. Their situation was like XY and MM’s.
YT was feeling guilty for loving someone else while she has AW and WZ is XX’s bf which is one of her best friends. AW was not so stupid to not notice it but he just kept quiet about it and act normal. He can’t hate YT because he loves her so much. Its fine for him to get hurt just not YT. He always laughs and joked in front of everyone but the truth, he was hurt.
XG got jealous of AY and GG but he’s also happy because GG was happy. That’s all that matters to him. And for LQ...
~~~LQ’s POV~~~
It’s time. I should tell them the truth even if it hurts. They need to know.
~~~end of POV~~~