Chapter 26

Fate

Chapter 26

TO lunguiwangx3:DON'T WORRY, I WON'T PAIR YT TO WZ. BTW, THANKS 4 THE COMMENT.
TO Bubble: YEAH, IT'S REALLY MESSED UP,HEHE. BTW, THANKS 4 THE COMMENT.
TO Coco: THANKS 4 THE COMMENT. I'M NOT SURE THAT IT WILL GET BETTER SOON,HEHE.
TO HispanicChick: THANKS 4 THE COMMENT. YEAH, I THINK THERE'LL BE GOING TO HAVE MORE DRAMA.
TO xiaojen: HAHA, THANKS 4 THE COMMENT. WELL, ABOUT YOUR COMMENT, IT'S MAYBE RIGHT AND MAYBE WRONG. YOU'LL KNOW IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS. HEHE
TO Cupcakes10000: THANKS 4 THE COMMENT. WELL, ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU'LL KNOW THE ANSWER IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUILUN’s SIDE
AY: so, where do you want to go?
GG: anywhere.
AY: ok, let’s decide.
GG: let’s go to the beach.
AY: if you want to. Let’s go. They went to the beach. It’s such a peaceful place. Guilun immediately played around. GG and AY giggled at his actions. He was named after them but he got his attitude from Sel and Jiro. They sat at the sand and looked at the sky.
GG: I want to go here again and watch the sunset.
AY: if you want, we can go again.
GG: really? Thank you.
Then, there was silence between them.
AY: what are you thinking?
GG: about… about TMX… I just can’t believe that she can do those things.
AY: I know me too. She’s filled with jealousy.
GG: I didn’t know that she felt that way, and to think that I’m her twin.
AY: it’s true that you’re her twin but it doesn’t mean that you should know everything that she felt. She’s not you. (sigh) let’s not talk about this. We should have fun.
GG: (smile) right. I’m sorry for bringing this up.
AY: I don’t mind. So, you want to go to the amusement park?
GG: but can we take care of Guilun there?
AY: let’s bring him to Jiro. Let’s go.
They went to Fahrenheit’s place, hand in hand. When they came, they saw Jiro very happy sitting on the sofa. He’s smiling like an idiot.
AY: Jiro
SILENCE
AY: JIRO!
SILENCE
AY got impatient and moved closer to his ear.
AY: WANG DA DONG!
J: (startled) WHAT?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?
AY: what happened to you?
J: why?
AY: I’m calling you for how many times but you’re just smiling like an idiot.
J: (smile) it’s nothing. So, what’s up?
AY: GG and I are going somewhere. Can you take care of Guilun?
J: oh, you two are going on a date. Of course you can leave Guilun to me.
Jiro got Guilun from GG.
J: (to Guilun) Guilun, let’s go. Let’s leave Mama and Papa so that they can have time for each other.
Jiro went upstairs to his room with Guilun.
AY: let’s go?
GG: (smile) ok.
They went to the amusement park hand in hand.
AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK
GG: (smile) Ah Bu…
AY: why Jie?
GG: do you want to overcome one of your fears?
AY: (curious) overcome my fear?
GG: yeah
GG then pointed to the big roller coaster.
GG: you’re still afraid of heights, right?
AY: y-yeah…
GG: then, let’s go.
GG pulled him with her and rode the roller coaster. AY was nervous and closing his eyes. GG hold his hand.
GG: don’t worry. Open your eyes. Just enjoy.
AY did what she said. Later on, he found himself enjoying. After the ride, they sat on the bench.
GG: how is it?
AY: (smile) nice.
GG: that’s good.
AY: now that we’re done on my fear, let’s move on yours.
G: w-what do you mean?
AY: let’s go.
AY pulled her to the haunted house. GG was very nervous. AY chuckled.
G: hey, don’t laugh at me.
AY: it’s just funny that you’re called “Gui Gui” when you’re afraid of ghosts.
GG: it’s not my fault to be called “Gui”.
AY: let’s go. Don’t worry, just hold my hand.
GG nodded nervously and hold his hand very tight. They went inside. While walking, they heard creepy sounds. GG immediately went near AY. He can feel her shaking. AY hold her hand tighter making her feel secure. After a while, her nervousness and fear were gone. She enjoyed nit very much. After that, they rode the other rides and had fun till night. AY looked at his watch and when he saw it’s already time, he and GG left. He brought her again at the beach. GG was confused. They sat again on the sand.
GG: why are we here again?
AY: I want to show you something.
GG: what is it?
AY smiled and looked at the sky. GG followed his gaze. After a while, there were lots of meteors in the sky. She was amazed by the beautiful scene.
AY: you like it?
GG: yeah. Let’s make a wish.
GG immediately made a wish. AY was staring at her and after a while also made a wish.
GG: what’s your wish?
AY: I won’t tell you. it won’t come true. GG: fine…
AY: Jie…
GG: yeah?
AY slowly moved closer to GG’s face and kissed her. GG kissed him back.
Not only them that were watching the meteor shower. Also MM with Jiro, Ella with Chun, Hebe with Calvin, XJ(b) with XJ(G), and DY with AQ. The rest were also watching, alone.