Chapter 22

Fate

Chapter 22

ANOTHER REVELATION

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG... I'M JUST REALLY BUSY... BTW, HERE ARE MY NEW UPDATES... HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
Bubble,HispanicChick, Cupcake10000 : THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT THE CLASSROOM
All of them were on the classroom, chatting. Only LQ was not around.
GG: XG, where’s LQ?
XG: I don’t know.
Then, LQ came. He went to GG.
LQ: Gui, I want to give you something.
GG: what is it?
WL: OH NO!
Rest: WHAT?
WL: LQ, are you going to confess to GG?
LQ: WHAT?!? OF COURSE NOT! Well Gui, here. (giving her a necklace)
H: wow, it’s so cute.
GG and AY: how did you get this/that?
AQ: what’s happening?
GG: this necklace is mine.
AY: WHAT?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?
GG: of course. This is mine. My childhood friend gave me this. Why?
AY: but I thought…
LQ: AY, that’s GG’s. TMX lied to you.
AY: what?
GG: wait, what are you two talking about?
LQ: Gui, the childhood friend you’re talking about is AY.
GG: WHAT?!?
LQ: TMX lied to you Aaron. She pretends that she is your childhood friend.
Then, the bell rang.
LQ: well, here. It will help you to understand. (giving her a diary)
They all went to their seats but all of them are looking at GG. GG opened the diary at one page. Her eyes widen.
“I hate you, GG! I hate you! Why do you have to exist?!? I hate you! You ruin my life!”
Everyone noticed her reaction. They didn’t know what she read but LQ knew.
~~~GG’s POV~~~
Is this… TMX’s diary? It’s her penmanship. Why? What did I do for her to hate me?
~~~end of POV~~~
She looked at LQ who was also looking at her. Her eyes were asking. LQ nodded.
AY: what is it?
GG: this is…
LQ: that’s TMX’s diary.
AY: TMX’s diary? How did you get it?
LQ: I think, it’s best if you just read it.
t. Cherry came and the class started.
DISMISSAL:
S: Gui, what is that diary all about?
WZ: let her read it first.
GG read the diary. She read TMX’s secrets. One of those is how much she hated GG for GG is the favorite of their parents and also about her secret on having a crush on AY. Until…
DIARY……………………………………….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw AY drop a necklace. It’s familiar. Ah, it’s the same with Gui’s. it looks like a couple necklace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I asked GG about the necklace that she’s always keeping, the one similar to AY. She said that her childhood friend gave it to her. Well, she also said that they only met for one day but for her, he’s special.
She told me the story. When we’re child, we fought. She went to a park and cried. Then, a little boy came and made her laugh, that’s why he’s special. He said that he’s name is ah bu and GG told him that her name is Jie. When GG needs to leave, he gave her the necklace. He told her that he’ll find her so she must keep the necklace for they are the only one who has that necklace.
So, that’s the story. I already have a plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got it! I already got GG’s necklace. I stole it from her room. Now, I need to proceed to my next plan. AY will be mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did it! AY is now my bf.
I went to him at the music room. I called him ah bu and showed him the necklace. He’s shocked. He hugged me and told me that he’s searching for me for so long. He asked me why I told him that my name is jie. I told him that it’s my nickname when I was a child. He said that we’re the same. Ah bu was also his nickname when he’s a child. I told him that I love him and he told me that he feels the same.
I’m glad that my name and GG’s name are almost the same. She, wu ying jie, and me, wu xing jie. Now, I have AY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told AY not to call me Jie for I am not use to it anymore. He agreed. I also told him not to bring the necklace because I don’t want him to loose it. And of course, he agreed. Well, I know he thought that I’m weird when I told him not to tell anyone about “our love story” but still, he agreed. He really loves me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HATE THEM! I HATE YOU GG! AY IS MINE! I’M HIS GF! I’M THE ONE HE LOVES!
They are getting close. GG is stealing AY from me! I hate her! Why is she stealing everything from me?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something unexpected happened today. LQ knew about my secret, that I’m not jie but GG. XG and LQ were my and GG’s best friends. I know that they love her more than me. but… LQ told me he loves me! I told him not to tell anyone about my secret if he really loves me. and of course, he agreed just to prove to me that he loves me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO! NO! NO! WHY?!? I can feel it. AY is starting to like GG! I knew it! I HATE YOU GG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END
GG was now crying. She can’t believe it. TMX was kind, understanding, sweet, everyone loves her. Why? She didn’t know that she hate her so much to even deceive her.
H: Gui, what’s wrong? Are you okay?
GG looked at LQ.
LQ: I’m sorry, Gui. But you should know the truth.
AY: what’s happening? What was written on the diary?
LQ: AY< GG is your childhood friend. TMX deceived you. She love you and found out about the two of you when you’re still kids. She used it to get you.
AY: w-what?
LQ: she stole GG’s necklace and act as Jie. I found out about it.
FLASHBACK
LQ: TMX, why are you doing this?
TMX: what are you talking about?
LQ: about you acting as Jie.
TMX: I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.
LQ: you know. GG is the real Jie.
TMX: how did you----
LQ: it’s not important how I knew.
TMX: so, what are you going to do? Tell them? Go! I know that all of you likes GG and not me.
LQ: that’s not true!
TMX: it’s true!
LQ: IT’S NOT! I LOVE YOU!
TMX: w-what?
LQ: I love you.
TMX: you’re lying.
LQ: I’m not.
TMX: then, if you love me, don’t tell anyone about this.
LQ: but…
TMX: I know that you’re just lying. You don’t really love me.
LQ: okay. I won’t tell if that’s the only way for you to believe me.
TMX: (smile) thank you, LQ.
END OF FLASHBACK
AY: so, you didn’t tell us because you love TMX?
LQ: I’m sorry, AY.
AY: no, it’s fine. I understand. So, why are you telling us about this?
LQ: because you two have the right to know this. And I don’t want to keep it anymore.
J: wait, what’s happening?
LQ: TMX always thought that her parents and everyone loves GG so she hates her. She acts bubbly in front of everyone but the truth, she hates them especially GG.
AQ: hey, that’s not right. It’s not GG’s fault if her parents loves her more and everyone else.
LQ: that’s true but TMX didn’t think that way. She thought that GG purposely get their attentions. But then, when we enter high school, she met AY. She falls for him even though AY didn’t know her. Then, one day, she saw AY drop a necklace that is similar to Gui’s. She asked Gui about that necklace and Gui told her the story on how she met “Ah Bu” which is AY. TMX took advantage of this and pretend as “Jie” which is GG. Then, AY and she became a couple for AY thought that her special childhood friend is TMX.
Everyone except LQ,GG,and AY gasped and have wide eyes.
LQ: but then, AY and GG got close. TMX felt that AY was having feelings for GG. Again, she blamed GG for stealing AY’s heart.
S: WHAT?!?
H: IS SHE CRAZY?!?
DY: SHE”S THE ONE WHO STEAL AY FROM GG!
J: so, what happened next?
LQ: I told her that I know about her secret. She told me not to tell anyone. Then, one day, I knew that AY would break up with her for he already love someone else (looks at GG). That day, TMX left her diary and the necklace at her desk because she’s very excited to see AY. I got it and went to them. I heard their conversation. That day, TMX died.
A: OH MY!
YT: Gui, are you alright?
GG: ( still can’t believe of everything) G-guys… I-I want to be alone for a while so please, don’t follow me, ok?
Girls: but Gui…
GG: PLEASE!
Girls: o-ok.
GG stood up and ran to the park.
STILL AT THE CLASSROOM
YT: is she going to be fine?
AW: (hug her) she will, don’t worry.
XY: she just needs time to think.
J: well, let’s all go now.
REST: okay…
S: J, can we talk?
J: o-okay.
They all went home with their bf/gf.