Chapter 12

Fate

Chapter 12

TO Bubble: THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT. I'M GLAD THAT OTHER THAN HispanicBabe,envyislandgurl ,AND Cupcake10000, SOMEONE IS STILL READING MY STORY.
TO Cupcake10000: THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT AGAIN. SORRY, I BECAME VERY BUSY AT SCHOOL SO I DIDN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG. BUT I'M STILL GLAD THAT YOU MISSED ME. HEHE.
TO envyislandgurl: HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE. THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT AGAIN. GLAD YOU'RE STILL READING MY STORY.
TO HispanicBabe: THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT AND FOR ALWAYS READING MY STORY. DON'T WORRY I WON'T DELETE THIS STORY CAUSE I KNOW YOU,envyislandgurl ,AND Cupcake10000 ARE STILL THERE TO SUPPORT ME. I HOPE..HEHE.,
HispanicBabe,envyislandgurl ,AND Cupcake10000, THANK YOU AGAIN AND I WON'T FORGET YOU GUYS FOR YOU 3 ARE MY FRIENDS HERE IN WINGLIN..IF IT'S FINE FOR YOU TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME? HEHE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DISMISSAL
DY: Gui, today is Friday and we don’t have class tomorrow so why don’t we all go to your house?
YT: Right. I missed going to your house.
GG: But… (Stared at AY who stared back at her)
J: Why? Is there any problem?
AQ: Can’t we go, Gui?
XJ (G): Please, Gui.
WL: I want to eat your mom’s specialty again.
E: Me, too.
CH: What specialty? Is it delicious?
WL AND E: Yeah. It’s the best!
CH: Really? I want to try it.
J: Me, too.
C: And of course me, too.
~~~GG’S POV~~~
I think I don’t have any choice.
~~~END OF POV~~~
GG: (sigh) Fine…
REST EXCEPT AY AND GG: YES!
~~~ALL’S POV (EXCEPT AY AND GG) ~~~
SUCCESS!
~~~END OF POV~~~
AT GG’S REAL HOUSE
C: Wow! Your house is beautiful.
GG: Thanks…
DY: So, let’s go?
GG: OK…
They all went in. they were greeted by the servants. They were in living room when GG’s mom came.
GG’s mom: oh, all of you are here.
ALL (except AY and GG): Good morning, auntie.
GG’s mom: oh, you have new friends?
AQ: Yes, auntie. This is Jiro, Sel’s bf. Then Calvin, Hebe’s bf, Chun, Ella’s bf and-------
GG’s mom: (noticed AY) Aaron…
All except AY and GG stared at GG’s mom.
DY: auntie, you know him?
GG’s mom: of course. (Walks to AY) Aaron, how are you? It’s been a long time.
AY: Yeah. I’m fine, auntie. How about you?
GG’s mom: I’m fine, too. Gui, why didn’t you tell me that you see Aaron again?
GG: it’s because…because…
AY: auntie, how’s uncle?
GG’s mom: oh, he’s fine. Wait, I’ll cook my specialty for all of you. Just wait here, OK?
CH, E, AND WL: OKAY, AUNTIE!
GG’s mom left.
J: So, what’s the meaning of all this? Aaron? Gui?
C: So, you two know each other before? Why you guys didn’t told us?
AY and GG still kept quiet. There was a long awkward silence. No one dared to speak until Jiro broke it.
J: Seriously, what’s really wrong between you two? Gui’s mom looks like she likes Aaron but Gui is different. It looks like you can’t stand being with each other especially Gui.
GG’s mom came out from the kitchen and heard what Jiro said.
GG’s mom: Gui, you’re still mad at Aaron? Sweetie, you must forget all of those things. It’s not his fault.
GG: Mom, how can you say that?
GG’s mom: Sweetie…
GG’s dad came.
GG’ DAD: Oh, sweetie, you’re here with your friends. It’s good that me and your mom decided to go back here even for a few days. (Notice AY) Aaron. You’re here too. It’s been a long time. How are you?
AY: I’m fine, uncle.
GG’s dad noticed the awkwardness.
GG’s dad: dear, why our guests are not eating?
GG’s mom: Oh yeah. I forgot. Wait, I’ll just get the foods.
GG’s mom went to the kitchen and gets the foods. Then, a maid went down carrying a box. A frame fell down from it. AQ picked it up for it’s nearer to him. When he looked at the picture, he gasped. DY came to him and also looked at the picture. Just like AQ, she gasped.
DY: Gui, is this you and Aaron? (Shows GG and the rest the picture. It’s a picture of AY hugging GG from behind)
GG immediately get it from DY. She gave it back to the maid.
GG: where are you going to put those things?
Maid: Missy, your mom told me to put it at the stock room.
GG’s mom came with the foods.
GG’s mom: your dad and I had decided to do it. (Looks at the rest) so, all of you, food is ready. So eat now.
CH, E and WL: Okay auntie. Thanks.
The 3 started eating.
GG’S mom: (to the rest) why? Is there any problem?
J: Oh, no, auntie.
Then, the rest started eating, too. Again, it was an awkward silence. After they eat…
CH: auntie, it’s delicious.
Rest: Yeah!
GG’s mom: oh, thanks.
DY: auntie, uncle, I think we have to go now.
GG’s mom: oh, is that so? Ok, but come back, ok? And take care of my daughter.
Rest (except AY and GG): OF COURSE.
GG’s dad: Aaron, come again, ok? Feel free like before. You know that we treat you like our own son, right?
AY: Yeah. Thanks uncle, auntie.
GG: mom, dad we’re going.
GG’s dad: ok. Take care, honey. (Hugs Gui)
GG’s mom: (whispering) Gui, remember, it’s not Aaron’s fault. And forgive him, ok? He’s also hurt.
GG: Mom, please. Not this again. And I can’t promise you that I’ll forgive him. It’s his fault.
GG’s mom: Sweetie…
GG: mom, we’re going. Bye.( hugs her mom)
When all of them came at their houses, GG immediately went upstairs to her room so that no one of her friends can ask her anything. Same with AY. All of their friends were also talking about one topic. About what happened at GG’s house. They became more curious about it.