Chapter 1

Fate

Chapter 1

RING! RING! RING!
Gui Gui immediately turned off her alarm clock and got ready to go to school. After she finished, she went downstairs and there she saw her friends which were also her housemates and classmates: Da Ya,Xiao Xun, Mei Mei, Xiao Jie(G), and Ya Tou. They were living together because their parents were always in business trips and they were left alone in their house with maids. All of them felt lonely so they decided to bought a house and lived together.Luckily,their parents agreed on it.
She met them last school year when they were still junior,when she transferred to their school, sheng ying. They were her first friend there.
Gui Gui:(smiling) Good morning, girls.
Rest(smiling) Good morning, Gui.
Ya Tou: Guys,come on let's eat.
While eating:
Mei Mei: Girls, do you all know that thre'll be 4 new transfer students that will be in our class later?
Ya Tou: Really?
Mei Mei: Yeah. And the 3 of them are the boyfriends of SHE.
Xiao Xun: We are finally going to meet them.
Xiao Jie(G): Then who is the other one?
Mei Mei: A friend of the boyfriends of SHE.
Da Ya: A guy?
Mei Mei: Yup.
Da Ya: Is he single?
Mei Mei: Yeah. Why, are you interested in him?
Da Ya: Of course not. I already have Ao Quan and I will never replace him.
Ya Tou: Then, why are you asking?
Da Ya: Well, I'm just wondering if we can pair him to Gui.
Xiao Jie(G): That's right!
Gui Gui: Girls, you all know that i don't want relationships.
Xiao Jie(G): But Gui, in our class, you're the only one left that doesn't have a boyfriend.
Ya Tou: That's true. All the girls in our class already have boyfriends and our boyfriends are the boys in our class. Which means, you and the other transfer studets are left that doesn't have partners in our class.
Xiao Xun: Yeah. And maybe this is fate.
Gui Gui: sorry girls but NO.
Mei Mei: Well, I also heard from She that the friend of their boyfriends doesn't want to have a relationship,too. They also said that he's cold and always serious. He also doesn't smile.
Gui Gui: Girls, we need to go now. Let's go.
REST: Ok!