Ninth: Surrender

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

October 5th, 2015

“Hyung, come on!” Bambam shouted from the living room when he saw Jinyoung come out from the room.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung could see that there was JB, sitting beside Bambam and trying to stop the younger from jumping or else he will fall down.

Jinyoung shook his head as he saw his childish act. He walked toward the kitchen to grab a bowl of chips and 3 cola cans from the refrigerator before heading toward the living room.

“I’m coming,” Jinyoung muttered as he reached the living room. Jaebum immediately stood up and took the cola cans from him.

Bambam was settling himself between the two of them, before he suddenly grabbed the bowl of chips from Jinyoung and place it on his lap.

“Don’t eat by yourself, Bam. You should share it with Jaebum hyung,” Jinyoung scolding till made the younger pout.

JB chuckled. “Let him be. It’s okay,” he convinced before he started to put his attention on the television.

“Sshhh, the drama is starting! Be silence, please!” Bambam told them and Jinyoung was about to slap his head because his unmannered act, but JB quickly held his wrist and shook his head.

 

15 minutes had passed. Jinyoung and Bambam were so into the TV’s drama, while JB who was leaning his back onto the couch look uncomfortable. He was quite busy stretching his neck, to the right then to left, continuously -- looking fidgeting rather than enjoying the movie.

Jinyoung noticed it. He was about to asking the leader about it, but Bambam suddenly spoke out.

“Eunji noona’s acting is so good,”

His remark earns nods from both of JB and Jinyoung.

“But I hope Bomi noona will get a chance to start a drama soon,” Bambam continued. “I guess she has a talent in acting too.”

Once again, the two of them were nodding their head without moving their gazes from the television screen.

“I wish she joins this drama and being the female lead here,” Bambam muttered while chewing the snack inside his mouth.

“So, do you think that Eunji sunbae didn’t deserve this drama?” by out of the blue, JB asked, sound offensive.

It invites Jinyoung to staring at the leader, checking his sudden reaction.

“I didn’t say like that. I just said Bomi noona would do well too if she played Kang Yeondoo,” Bambam bluntly said.

He seems didn’t realize the leader sudden changing temper.

“You’re not the producer! You didn’t know who the real great actress!”

Bambam was startled. He was taken aback of why Im Jaebum suddenly yelled at him. He just wanted to share his random opinion, but why the leader suddenly gets pissed.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung who was still scrutinizing his leader since earlier, formed a smile on his face, obviously know something was going on.

“Okay, I know that I’m just an ordinary boy group member. Not a genius producer who knows about someone’s acting skill. But, you know that I’m a big fan of Bomi noona and as normal fan, I just wish that she will get a role on a drama in the future just like Eunji sunbae. Is it wrong to have a wish like that?” Bambam shares his thought, Jinyoung could guess that the younger feels annoyed too.

JB didn’t give an answer; he only let out a sigh before settle himself again against the couch. He knew his mistake while Jinyoung couldn’t help but not curling a mischievous smile on his face.

“Come on. What are you two guys bickering at? Focus on the drama, please,” Jinyoung said after he managed himself.

When they just started to return their attention to the ‘Cheer Up’ drama again, a sudden surprise scene came out and it made Bambam squealing.

It was the scene where Yeondoo’s character accidentally fell on Kim Yeol’s lap till made them almost kissing.

“Oh shoot! Their lips almost connected!” Bambam groaned as soon as the show ended.

Jinyoung nodded, while JB’s eyes hadn’t left the screen yet.

“Kim Yeol and Yeondoo are so cute! Their chemistry is something! Am I right, guys?”

Again, Jinyoung nodded and still no words escape from JB’s mouth. He seemed somehow lost in his mind.

“Eunji sunbae is pretty and Lee Wongeun is handsome! I’m sure that they can be a sweet couple in real life! Who does agree with me this time?” Bambam couldn’t stop himself from squealing.

Jinyoung moves his gaze from Bambam to JB then going back to Bambam again, repeatedly. He could sense that the Thai guy seriously needs a help soon.

“They’re not,” JB whimpered. He tried to breathe normally, but every time the ‘almost kiss scene’ repeated inside his mind, he can’t breathe easy.

“How can you be so sure? Seriously hyung, you can clearly see the way Lee Wongeun staring at her before? I bet he has a heart on her! And I’m sure Eunji sunbae cannot avoid his charm!” Bambam said, still in excitement tone and it annoyed JB more.

“I’ve told you, they are not,” JB closed his eyes, still trying to control the sudden anger that raising inside.

“Yah, hyung. Why you can be so sure? What if they really date—“

“Yah! I said they are not, means they are not! It’s just acting!” JB lost his anger. He cannot take it anymore as he stood up and walking away grabbing his jacket and car key with him. Leaving the two members with their jaws dropped.

Bambam still had no idea of why his leader was so angry from the very start the drama was airing. While Jinyoung suddenly burst out laughter.

“He’s cute,” he muttered between his laugh.

“Cute? JB hyung is kept on ranting since earlier and you said that he’s cute?” Bambam choked an eyebrow.

***

 

Jaebum decided to drive his car away aimlessly. He didn’t even know the reason why he suddenly gets pissed when he watched her new drama. It still the first episode but it already made him feels uneasy.

‘It’s just an act, Jaebum. It’s just an act,’ he consoles himself. But then, he just realizes that there’s something wrong with him.

‘So, what’s the problem with her acting though? Why it bothers me so much?’ another questions popped out from his brain.

He parked his car before grabbing his phone. He was searching something then let out a deep sigh as he found what he was looking for.

It was a message – from her. She sent it last week when Got7 announced to win a music show for the 1st time after promoting ‘If You Do’. He remembered how he could not stop smiling and squealing because of that short message, though he wasn’t sure what the reason behind those sudden strange acts.

“Should I text her for just saying hello? Isn’t it seems cliché?”

JB didn’t know what really happened to him. He wanted to see her, like he really wanted to hear her voice greets his ears, it has been 3 months since the last time they’ve meet at the Cube rooftop. But he feel hesitate to tell her, since she could misunderstand and instead the fact she has a boyfriend already.

Once again, JB took a deep breath and looked away. “What feeling is this? I feel like I’m going crazy soon.”

***

Like an answer to his wish, when he came back to the dorm, JB accidentally meet Jackson who brings something in his hand. He decided to ask and the younger said that he wanted to meet Vixx’s N – mate in Big Byung.

“Hakyeon hyung bought this snapback from my friend. He said that he loves the color and the design,” Jackson said while showing the plastic bag that he brought.

A brilliant idea immediately crossing JB’s mind when he remembered that N is one of the cast from ‘Cheer Up’ drama.

“Let me give it to him,” he suddenly said.

“You? Why?” Jackson blinked.

“I... I...” JB stuttered; confuse to find a right reason to tell.

Jackson was still waiting the answer from his leader. He raised an eyebrow by seeing the eldest looks somehow fidgeting.

“I-I want to see Eunji... Yeah, there’s something that I need to talk about with her. So, I need a reason to meet her. Yeah you know, if I used N sunbae’s snapback as a reason, I’ll not look too obvious, right?” JB has no choice except telling Jackson about his true mission.

 “Oh... So you have a crush on Eunji noona now?” Jackson stared at the leader with a mischievous look.

JB nodded but then shook his head in a speed of light. “I-I’m not. I mean, I like her, but not in that way. Just for friendship purpose. Don’t get misunderstanding.”

“O-kay... So, I can let another members know about this—“

“Don’t you dare?!” Jb quickly cut it.

“Why? Is it wrong to telling them about your new friendship with that lovely sunbae?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter