Third: Fangirl

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the first rain on New Year. Chorong and Eunji decided to stay on dorm while the other members chose to spend their holidays in their hometown.

After finishing her meal, Chorong walked inside Eunji’s room and found the younger was watching the television and imitating the dance that she watched.

“What are you doing, Ji?” she blinked her eyes to see the unusual thing that she has seen.

“Eonnie, lets dancing together with me! Bounce! Bounce!~” Eunji sang as she keeps dancing in front of the television.

“I think I’ve heard this song before,” Chorong murmured while patting her chin repeatedly.

“Just dance with me, already!” Eunji grabbed her wrist and dragged her. “Shake it up shake it for me. Now everybody, bounce!~”

“Ah, I know now. It’s JJ Project! This song was released 3 years ago already,” Chorong clicked her fingers and ignoring Eunji who still tried to force her to dance.

“You’re right, eonnie. Bounce! Bounce!~”

Chorong rolled her eyes. “Stop it, Ji. What exactly happened to you? I know it isn’t your habit,” she walked to the television and switches it off.

“Omo, eonnie. What are you doing? I loved that song so much,” she groaned and try to turn the television on, but her leader avoided.

“Tell me what happened. Now.”

Chorong put her signature fierce expression and it successfully makes the younger jerked a bit. Eunji knew that she cannot hide something from the leader.

“I just wanted to know the group well,” she said.

“The group? You mean JJ Project? They transformed into Got7 already, didn’t they?” Chorong raised an eyebrow. “Or... Don’t tell me that you have a crush with one of those boys?!”

“No, eonnie. I’m not,” Eunji was quickly waving her hand. “I just made a mistake to one of them yesterday.”

“What mistake?”

Eunji heaved a sigh before plopped into the couch and Chorong sat next to her.

“Yesterday, I bumped into Got7’s leader and I didn’t know his name,” she said while biting her inner lips. “I caught the disappointment on his face.”

Chorong chuckled. “Sometimes I did the same too when it comes to rookie. It’s not a big deal, Ji.”

“But still... It’s embarrassing. So, I should try my best to pay it,” Eunji said.

“So, you’ve tried to remembering ‘Bounce’ dance move? And you have a plan to attend their fan meet?”

“No. I’m not going that far, eonnie,” Eunji shook her head. “I just prepared it since we will share some stages together with them in the future. So when they played the song, I can dance along with them,” Eunji said in amazement.

“Oh, how sweet,” Chorong got up from her seat and patted the younger shoulder. “Good luck for your fangirl-ing world then. Remember, don’t go too far.”

Eunji smiled. “Of course, eonnie.”

Chorong giggles and was about to walk out from the room, but Eunji stopped her.

“Eonnie, what do you mean by going too far? Do you think I fall in love with the leader?” she suddenly jumps from the couch and staring at Chorong with question look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter