Eighth: Lovestruck?

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another week had passed. There’s no hatred appears every time she meets him during the music show. Eunji always greets him with a friendly smile on her face, and Jaebum has no choice except mirroring her. Still awkward, but at least, he realize the previous annoying sunbae already turns to be a nice girl. He couldn't deny that he somehow feel relieved about it.

But a sudden disturbance came as soon as JB was about to entering Got7’s changing room. He came first before s because he needs to prepare the MR for their next stages.

His hardcore fan, the niece of his boss, Park Boreum, already waiting for him in front of the door with a box of chocolate on her hand. She smiles genuinely when she meet his gaze.

“Jaebum oppa, please accept this. I’ve made it special for you,” she said while handed the chocolate to him.

It suddenly made his mood changing. Even her voice sounded like a windstorm inside his ears, so full in disturbance. He had no other choices except avoiding her, but he failed to do it since the girl quickly covering his pace.

“Park Boreum-ssi. Did I clearly tell you that my boss didn’t allow me to receive any gifts? How if my manager find out and punished me?” JB said, still try to sound calm.

“It’s a chocolate. You can eat it fast so your manager won’t know that you got a gift,” Boreum insisted.

“Um...” suddenly another voice came approaching them. “I’m so sorry dear. But you can’t force him to receive it. His girlfriend will get jealous.”

Both of them look at his right side. JB got his eyes widened and jaw dropped right when the owner of the previous voice by out of the blue linking her arm to his.

“Y-you?” being shocked, Boreum stuttering.

“Yes, I am Jung Eunji from Apink. You know me, right?” she winking her eyes playfully with her hand still cling on JB.

“Of course, I know you. B-but, are you my oppa’s girlfriend?” Boreum blinked her eyes.

“Um... Actually, I’m not that lucky girl. But, she’s one of my friends. She’s not an idol, don’t worry,” Eunji continued her words, ignoring JB who still didn’t know how to react.

“B-but, Got7 still 1,5 years made debut. He cannot date anyone yet,” Boreum still couldn’t believe it.

“Don’t you remember that he was a part of JJ Project? He made his debut from 2012 and it’s been 4 years already. So, it means...” Eunji held her words as she glances at the ‘frozing man’ beside him. “He can date,” she close it while smile widely, showing her eye smile.

“Oh, shoot,” Boreum cursed while looking down then rushed out from the place. Leaving the two of them alone.

Seconds passed, but no one started to speak out. JB’s eyes still focused on the petite girl that standing close next to him. He didn’t know she already took off her hand from his arm.

“Don’t you know how to say thanks?”

Once again, her voice was successfully startling him. “W-what?” being clueless, JB finally opened .

“I just save you from your soon-to-be sasaeng fan. And you still didn’t feel grateful about it?” The previous smile on her face suddenly vanished, changing with a glare.

“Why you did that?”

Eunji raised an eyebrow. “I just want to return the favor. I’ve been saved by you before, and now I save you. So, it paid off,” she clicked her fingers before started to walk out.

JB was being mute once again, while trying to digest her words. When he got it, he found out that the girl already walk farther from his place.

“I save you twice. You still owe me one more!” he decided to shout, hoping that she will hear him. But, Eunji isn’t looking back and keep on walking, leaving him.

Being dumbfounded, JB rakes his hair unmannerly.

“Aish! What just really happened today?” he said before stomped his feet back to the changing room, not even realize that tint flushing on both of his cheeks.

***

 

“It’s getting weirder...” Jackson spoke out, showing a deep frown on his face. “I’m very curious. What really happened to our hyung. Did he confess his love to Minah noona already? Did they just start to date?”

Jinyoung -- that was with him, still not releasing an answer but patting his chin repeatedly.

“Yah, you must know something. You are his best friend,” Jackson nudged the younger rib.

“I don’t know. He didn’t tell me anything yet,” Jinyoung shrugged.

“Really? You didn’t lie, huh? I can keep a secret, dude,” Jackson insisted.

“I didn’t,” Jinyoung shook his head. “I really didn’t know what exactly happen to him.”

 

Meanwhile, JB was keep giggling by his own self as he staring blankly at the off-television screen. Without he noticed, s were staring at him from afar.

But suddenly, he just realizes that he was just being blank. The goofy smile on his face was suddenly gone as he caught Jinyoung and Jackson’s present. He cleared his throat to break the awkwardness.

“Yah, what are you two staring at?” he was approaching them while put the stern expression on his face.

“Nothing. We’re just being extra curious! I guess there’s something nice happened to you around these days, and you don’t want to share it with us!” Jackson was bluffing. Meanwhile, Jinyoung was only nodding his head repeatedly, showing that he’s being curious too.

JB’s eyes rounded. “What are you talking about? Did I do something strange?” being confuse, he pointing his own finger at his face.

“Come on, hyung. Don’t you know that you keep smiling by yourself all alone during these days? You’re like an idiot—“

“Let me correct it,” Jinyoung cut Jackson’s words. “You just like a man who is in love.”

“What?!” JB choked his eyebrow added with a chuckle escaped from his mouth. “You two must be kidding me. I’m not falling in love with someone.”

“Huh, we’re not stupid, hyung,” Jackson was resting both of his hands on his waists. “Just tell us already that you’re dating Minah noona!”

“Pabo!” JB suddenly landed a light smack on the younger head. “She has a boyfriend already. How can I end up dating her?”

“So, if it’s not her. Tell me who the lucky girl is?” Jinyoung immediately shot him with another question.

“Aish! What happened with you all? I’ve told you that I’m having a crush with nobody right now. Can you two just trust me?”

Jackson and Jinyoung changes glance before shook their head in unison.

“Because you smiles too often and there’s must be a reason behind it,” Jinyoung added his theory.

“I really don’t know what I should explain to you guys,” JB choked. “I’ll go to the office. Boss is calling me,” he grabbed his car key before went out from the dorm.

***

 

It was 9 in the night and JB had just come out from JYP Entertainment building with frown on his face. He was walking limp toward outside the building, he didn’t have a plan to come back to the dorm soon.

He decided to walk to the nearest cafe and he ended up sitting inside Cube Cafe, the place that located inside the Cube Entertainment building. He needs a coffee. At least, a cup of hot drink could heal his heart – he thought.

JB is entering the cafe and the barista behind the counter greet him with a warm smile. He chose a table near the window and made an order.

JB was about to threw his gaze outside the window, but he could hear a whisper that calling his name from behind. He groaned silently since he didn’t think that he will meet someone at his low. He needs a quiet atmosphere.

But, his annoyance suddenly changes into grateful when he saw there were 2 girls that he knew, sitting together at the corner. One of the girl was waving her hand toward him excitedly, while the other one only curving a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter