Sixth: Anxious

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Um, eonnie. Do you bring a handkerchief or wet tissue?” Hayoung suddenly asked. It made Eunji quickly move her gaze at the younger.

“Omo,” she startled when she found out Hayoung’s lips were filled with the chips crumbs. “Aigoo, Hayoungie... How could you eat like a little kid? Wait, I bring tissue inside my bag.”

Eunji directly got up from her seat before stood up and opened the small luggage that had placed above her seat. She took the wet tissue and gave it to Hayoung. But when she wanted to put her bag back to the luggage, the bus pushed the brake so sudden. At the same time, Eunji losing her balance.

“Eonnie, watch out!”

She could hear Hayoung’s scream when her body started to fall backward. Eunji could only shut her eyes, as she thought that her body will fall down soon.

Some second had past, but she surely didn’t feel any hurt instead she could feel that her body had been catch by someone. She felt that she was secure inside that well-built arm. She also could smell the masculine scent and at the same time, her heart started to pound awkwardly.

She forced her eyes to wide opened, when she heard a familiar voice approaching her ears. “Are you okay?”

Froze. Mute. Silence. That was happened when Eunji realize who is becoming her sudden hero.

He’s none other than Im Jaebum.

Instead of answering his question, she immediately pulled out her body from his embrace.

“Don’t you dare to touch me,” she hissed, causing his jaw dropped on the floor.

“Yah, I’m just saving your life. You should thanks to me!” he shouted. He doesn’t care if the people inside the bus started to put their attention on them. Im Jaebum must lose his patience.

But Eunji ignores him. She asked Hayoung to change their seat position, so she could keep her distance away from him.

“Aish, this girl—“ Jaebum hissed while was about to approach her, but Mark, his seatmate quickly held his wrist.

“Calm down, dude. All eyes on yours,” he whispered, signaling the younger to control his anger.

Jaebum has no choice except sitting down again on his seat. He glanced at her direction, to find out the girl was already plugging earbuds on both of her ears. Totally ignoring him.

“She really doesn’t know how to say thanks, huh?” he whimpered to himself.

 

Because of the ‘saving someone’s face in a wrong time’ accident, Jaebum swore that he will not took any glances nor forgetting the ‘servant-agreement’ that he made. He totally losing his respect to Jung Eunji.

He should keep his mood although he must share a same stage with her. He should immediately moves his gaze to the opposite side whenever the girl and her group passing his way. He really put his hate on her more.

***

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Jaebum directly asked when he arrived at Mark & Bambam hotel’s room. He got a message from the eldest that his roommate fell sick right after they finished their KTMF performance.

“He just throwing up all of the food that he ate. I think he got a sudden stomache ache,” Mark told while Bambam resting his body on the bed.

“It’s gastric pains. It relapse when he was late for taking his meals,” Jinyoung who came along with the leader answered.

“Unfortunately he forgot to bring his medicine, so we should buy it outside,” Mark said.

“I’ll buy for him,” being a responsible leader, Jaebum offering himself.

“Let me buy it since I know this place so well,” Mark got up from the bed. “Or do you want to join me?”

“It’s a good idea. I’ll go outside with Mark, and I’ll call manager hyung to stand by here with you,” Jaebum patted Jinyoung’s shoulder and the latter nodded his head.

“Be careful. I’ll take care of Bambam,” Jinyoung said before the two of s bid their goodbye.

***

 

Less than an hour, Mark and Jaebum got the medicine for Bambam. They just stepped inside the hotel building when Jinyoung called that Bambam already fell into sleep since he slowly feel better.

As they wanted to go inside the lift, they bumped into someone that Jaebum really wish not to see. He really hopes that he could ran away as fast as he can so he should not meet her. He really wish that he could turn back time to choose another way, so he should not catch her in his gaze. But, he’s too late since Mark by out of the blue called her name.

“Oh, Eunji-ssi. What are you doing outside in this hour?”

‘Damn! How can he ended up greets her?!’ JB cursed inside, but he have no choice except joining them inside the lift.

“Hi, Mark! Glad to meet you here!” Jaebum could hear her cheer voice and it irritated his ears. “I just get bored, so I decided to walk around.”

Eunji noticed that Jaebum was standing behind Mark, but she chose to pretends that she doesn’t see him. She either didn’t want to meet him too.

“What is that?” Eunji pointed her fingers to the small box that Mark brought on his hand. “Is it a medicine? Are you okay, Mark?” she asked with full of worries.

“I’m okay,” Mark chuckled. “It’s not for me. I bought it for Bambam since he caught a gastric pain.”

“Oh, poor Bambamie. Get well soon for him,” Eunji said, still showing her concern.

“Thank you,” Mark smiled. “Anyway, where’s your member? Why don’t they come along with you? You know that it’s kinda dangerous to come outside alone.”

This time, Mark was showing his concern to his sunbae while Jaebum who keeps being a good listener since earlier tried his best for not puke out.

“It’s okay. I’m a strong girl. I’ve learned hapkido from Bomi sometimes, so you don’t need to worry,” she said bluntly, causing Mark’s smile grew wider and JB rolled his eyes. “Anyway, you guys really did a great job. I heard that Got7 fanbase is growing bigger in international scale.”

“Ah, yes. We feel so grateful though we never expected this before,” Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter