Fourth: Irritable

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunji sunbae-nim, wait,” Jaebum immediately covering her pace till made her stopped. Eunji rose her chin and staring at him with question look. “I can explain.”

Eunji sighed. “No explanation needed. All you have to do is treat your fans better. You’re nothing without them,” she said and was about to find another direction, but once again Jaebum stopped her.

“But my agency disallowed me to receive gifts from fans,”

“You can find another way for not breaking your fan’s heart. You have a brain, didn’t you?” Eunji scoffed and Jaebum’s jaw dropped hearing her harsh remark.

“Wow, I smell a new idol couple here,” a soft voice suddenly greets them. Jaebum turned around before got his eyes widened twice when he found Girls Day Minah standing behind him.

“Me? Dating this arrogant kid? You must be joking, Minnie,” Eunji rolled her eyes.

“W-what? A-arrogant k-kid?” Jaebum couldn’t help but stuttering when he heard another harsh remark came out from .

“But you two bickering like couple. It’s cute tho!” Minah ignoring Eunji’s annoyed face and started to smile while showing her aegyo.

“Don’t dream too much, Im Jaebum,” Eunji said firmly before signaling Jaebum to shifting his position so she could walk passed him.

“Oh geez,” he rubbed his temple, being frustrated with the sudden thing that happen to him today.

“Actually Eunji is a nice girl with a warm heart,” Minah spoke out again. “You should work harder to get her heart. Don’t give up easily, okay?” she patted his shoulder while winking her left eye.

“B-but Minah noona, I don’t like her—“ before Jaebum could finish his words, his lovely senior already left him alone, dumbfounded. “Arghh! That annoying sunbae!”

He rakes his hair unmannerly, being frustrated and angry at the same time.

“Jung Eunji... I’m being humiliated by you, in front of Minah noona... You should pay it,” he murmured with full of anger.

 

Jaebum was in the bad mood mode through the award, not even his group win could decrease it.

***

 

Jaebum pressing the card key’s apartment on the censor and walked through before slammed the door. ’s shock didn’t work on him. He needs to channel his anger right now. With angry yet fast steps, he walked through their spacious living room. He bumped into Mark and the eldest quickly throws his protest.

“Yah! Watch your step, dude!” Mark yelled, but he ignored his protest as his mind still keep repeating the things that happened some hours ago.

“It’s strange...” Youngjae spoke out to other members when he makes sure Jaebum already came inside his room, so the eldest won’t hear their conversation. “Normally, Jaebum hyung would ask us to buy some pizza and cola to celebrate our win. But now?”

“What happened to him? Did he involve into serious fight with our boss niece?” Yugyeom patted his chin continuously.

“I don’t think it’s because of her. Maybe he got rejected by Minah noona?” Bambam suddenly butted into the conversation.

“Pabo!” Jinyoung landed a light smack on the younger head. “All of us knew that Jaebum hyung keep his distance from Minah noona during the award. So, I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter