Fifth: Mad

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum could see the maknae line, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom were gathering in the couch together. They just finished their performance on Music Bank in Hanoi.

“Hi, guys,” he greets then plopped into the couch next to them. Jaebum decided to switch the television on, while the youngers were busying their selves with a video on Yugyeom’s laptop.

“What I’ve seen was true! Jinyoung hyung is obviously standing next to Bomi noona to catch her attention! Tsk, this guy seriously!” Bambam groaned as he rakes his hair.

“He’s faster than you, dude,” Youngjae patted the younger shoulder, while Yugyeom burst into laughter.

“He said that he was too shy to steal a glance though. But he finally used the chance to stand next to her at that close blatantly!” Bambam patted his own forehead this time.

“No wonder since Bomi noona is too adorable to avoided,” Jackson came out from his room and suddenly join their conversation.

“Wait, wait. Look at this hyung. I found something weird. Why I keep sees Chanyeol sunbae were glancing at our direction? Did he secretly have a crush with one of us?” Yugyeom bluntly said, and then he earned a slap on his head from Jackson.

“Pabo! Do you think he’s a gay?! Of course, he must keep his eye to one of Apink’s member! They were standing next to us!” Jackson bluffed.

 “Do you know who she is? For Pete’s sake, I hope she wasn’t Bomi noona. I have many rivals already,” Bambam pouted.

“I don’t know... But I once ever saw Eunji noona talk to him intimately. They seem so happy, but I’m not sure,” Jackson shrugged.

“Yah, yah! Why all of you are so noisy?! Your voices are louder than my television!” being annoyed, Jaebum cut their conversations.

“Ah, I saw them together when I and Jaebum hyung on the way back from Music Bank’s press conference. You remember it, didn’t you?” Jackson asked him, ignoring the eldest’ yell.

“Aish, can’t we stop gossiping another idols? It’s none of our business anyway,” Jaebum hissed and got up from his seat. “You guys interrupted my quality time.”

Jaebum walked toward his room, while Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom were staring at each other.

“He’s indeed a harabeoji,” Youngjae said and earned the nods from the other.

***

 

On the next morning before headed back to Seoul, Eunji with her members went to the hotel’s restaurant. Shinee, Block B and some of the crews were enjoying the meals already on their tables, so they chose to sit on the empty tables left on the corner.

Chorong, Bomi, Naeun and Hayoung sat together in one table, while Eunji and Namjoo sat across their table since one table consist of 4 persons only. When they were taking their breakfast peacefully, suddenly a voice butted in.

“Hello, sunbaenim. Since there’s no more empty tables left for me, may I join here?” the strange yet familiar nasal voice approached Eunji’s ears. She lift up her chin to meet Im Jaebum was standing in front of her with tray on his hands.

Before Eunji could react, Namjoo already opened first. “Of course. You can sit here with us,” she said while pointing her finger to the empty seat in front of her.

“Thanks,” he smiled at Namjoo then took a glance at Eunji.

Instead of copying his smile, Eunji made a face till make the smile on JB’s face vanished at the second.

“Where are your members?” Namjoo asked while shoving a spoonful of rice into .

“There’s only one table left at the front. Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom sat there already. So I left alone,” Jaebum moves his gaze at Namjoo while took his seat in front of her. “Mark and Jinyoung are still packing their things in their room.”

“Ah... I see. So you guys will go back to Seoul with us too, right?” Namjoo asked while munching her food.

“Yes,” JB nodded.

“Finish your meal first before speak out, Joo. Watch your manner. He’s your hoobae but still, he’s older than you,” Eunji nudged the younger elbow. Jaebum was taken aback with her sudden remark. He didn’t expect that the annoying sunbae remembers his age.

“Ouch, I’m sorry, Jaebum-ssi,” Namjoo covering , blushing in embarrasment.

“It’s okay, sunbae,” Jaebum bowed politely to her. They were eating in silence for almost 15 minutes.

When Namjoo finished her meals, she started to speak again. “I heard a rumor that Mark has a girlfriend in his hometown. Is it right?” being the nosy girl, she bluntly asked.

Jaebum smiles while put the spoon and fork on his empty plate. “No, it’s just a rumor. She’s only a childhood friend. Mark is still single.”

He was about to drink the water from his glass, but he almost choked after hear another question from Namjoo. “How about you? Did you already have a girlfriend?”

“Kim Namjoo,” once again, Eunji nudged her elbow, harder this time.

“What, eonnie? I just wanted to know since I ever saw news about unknown girl posted a photo that looks like him in social media,” Namjoo bluntly said.

Eunji groaned and seems annoyed with her nosy member. “I’m sorry, Jaebum-ssi. You don’t need to answer her question,” she said while look down. Jaebum startled because he could see a tint flush on her cheeks.

‘She must be feels embarrassed with her member,’ he thought.

“She’s my ex. We broke up before I’ve made a debut with Got7,” Jaebum said shyly. “She lost her phone and too my bad, she didn’t erase it yet. But gladly, my manager could handle it so no one really knows that it was the real me in the photo.”

“She must be still in love with you. That’s why she kept your photo with her,” Namjoo teased.

Jaebum chuckled. “I don’t know. I lost contact with her already ever since we broke up,” he said casually. “How about you, Namjoo sunbae? Did you have a boyfriend?”

“Me?” Namjoo pointed herself before shook her head. “I don’t do dating. Not this time.”

“Did your agency have dating rules like my agency had?” Jaebum asked, totally ignoring Eunji who seems didn’t put any interest in their conversations.

“There’s no official regulation though. But, our manager keep says that we should respect our fans. Yeah, you know, we cannot live our life as free as normal people did,” Namjoo shrugged.

“Oh really? I thought that maybe one of you have a secret relationship with other idols though,” Jaebum glancing at Eunji. He was successfully drawing her attention with his latest remark.

Eunji cleared . “I think I’m going back to room first,” she got up from her seat awkwardly.

“Okay, eonnie. I’ll stay here a little bit longer,” Namjoo waving her hand to the eldest.

“See you again,” Eunji said to Namjoo and only stole a glance at Jaebum, who put a winning smirk on his face.

***

 

As he finished his meal, Jaebum went back first while s were still in the restaurant downstairs. When he reached his room, he startled as he found Eunji was already standing in front of his door. The girl was immediately sending him a glare as soon as she caught him in her gaze.

“Oh, looks like I have a guest here,” Jaebum formed a smirk.

“What do you want from me?” she quickly shot him with a question that Jaebum didn’t understand.

“What I wanted?” he rose his eyebrow. “I didn’t say that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter