Second: Unidentified

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JANUARY 2015

Jaebum really wish that he could shut Jinyoung’s mouth. He really wanted to do it since the younger can’t stop his laughter every time he remembering about that incident.

Yes, it happens yesterday when Jaebum accidentally spill his love to a wrong person. He surely wants to confess his feeling to Girls Day Minah. He was sure that he saw her, standing in front of her group changing room. But he didn’t know why he ended up being a foolish.

“It’s ridiculous, hyung. Really...” Jinyoung continued to burst into laughter; he ignored the eldest glare though. “But, I’ve heard that many people said they look similar. So no wonder you misidentified.”

Jaebum stunned with the younger latest remark. He was right, Minah and Eunji had similarities. They both have good voices, milky skins and their eye smiles really beautiful.

“Argh... Still, it’s embarrassing!” Jaebum shook his head before rake his hair unmannerly.

“Yeah, I admitted that it’s embarrassing, so embarrassing...” another loud laughter came out from Jinyoung again. This time he earned a smack on the back of his neck from the leader.

“Help me instead laugh at me, dude,” Jaebum took both of his palms to cover his face before slammed his body at the back of the couch. “I was being an idiot by run from her after the stupid wrong confession. How can I face her If we meet again?”

Jinyoung frowned. “Why don’t you go to her dorm and ask her apology?”

“Should I?” Jaebum took off his palms that covering his face and staring at the younger.

“Of course, you should,” Jinyoung nodded. “At least, she would not misinterpreting your cheesy words—“ Jinyoung suddenly cupped his mouth, tried to control himself for not let out another chuckle because he was sure that his leader could kill him anytime.

But instead, Jaebum remained mute. He seemed in a deep thinking. Honestly, he had a plan to do it, but he wasn’t sure that he should ask an apology from her. “Maybe I should avoid her and act that there was nothing happened,” he shook his head.

Jinyoung sighed. “It’s impossible for not meet her, hyung. You know that we will have a same schedule for the next Music Bank in Hanoi. Then, we will go to LA with her group for KTMF and—“

“I’ll try my best for not bump into her,” Jaebum cut the younger words.

Another sigh was heard. “For God’s sake, hyung. You can be like this. You’re a man after all. I heard that Eunji sunbae is a nice girl. I’m sure she will not laugh her off in front of you. She isn’t the type of person. So, be a man and meet her.”

Jaebum was moving his gaze to meet his best friend. ‘Jinyoung was right. She will not make me as the subject of mockery...’

“Hyung,” Jinyoung patted the eldest shoulder. Jaebum lifted his chin up. “What are you waiting for? Go and meet her.”

“Okay,” Jaebum suddenly stood up and grabbed the younger arm. “Let’s go.”

***

 

Jaebum really wish to turn back the time and choose another member to accompany him to Apink’s dorm. He was indeed choosing Jinyoung to be his partner, but the younger ended to stay inside the car, refusing to come along since he was too shy to met Yoon Bomi –

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter