Twelfth: Beautiful

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A Week Later

Eunji’s best friend, Yoon Bomi asked her while they’re having a break in practice at the studio.

“Eunji-ya, you have a secret that you’re not telling me yet, don’t you?” she asked straightly when she found her friend was always looking at her cell phone.

“What?” Eunji was taken aback and she quickly hiding her phone. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Bbom.”

“You’re so obvious. You have a new boyfriend already, huh? Who is him? Vixx’s Leo? Seo Hajoon? Madtown’s Jota?” Bomi was trying to snatch her friend phone.

“No, no, you’re wrong!” Eunji shoved her phone inside her pocket pants.

“So, tell me now and I’m listening,”

“It’s just some text messages from a friend,” Eunji started to whisper. “You know Got7’s JB, right?”

“Omo! You’re dating him already?!” Bomi suddenly raised her voice and Eunji immediately cupped with her hand.

“No, Bomi. Geez, you’re fool. I’ve told you that he’s just my friend,” Eunji hissed.

Bomi nodding her head and Eunji release her palm from covering the eldest mouth.

“So, if you and him were just friends. Why are you hiding your phone and smiling like an idiot since earlier?” Bomi is still curious.

“Am I?” Eunji cupped her cheeks with both of her palms.

“Looks like someone were having a crush secretly,” Bomi teased and made Eunji immediately hide her blushing cheeks by throw her gaze everywhere but her.

“Don’t talk nonsense, Bbom,”

“Nonsense? Your blushing cheeks could tell all, Ji,” Bomi leaned her face closer to her friend.”Just admit it. You’re slowly starting to fall into his charm, didn’t you?” she whispered.

“Yoon Bomi, stopped it.“

“How cute. You didn’t realize your own feeling yet, Ji,” Bomi chuckled.

“I don’t even understand with your remarks, Bbom.”

“You broke up with Chanyeol oppa already,”

“Take a break. Correct it,” Eunji said with stern voice and her face turned darker when her friend mentioning his name.

“Whatever you said, but you should know that you have no future with that giant,” Bomi rolled her eyes.

“Why are you so rude, Bbom,” Eunji groaned and was about to slap her friend’s arm.

“I’m not being rude, okay? I’m only telling you the truth,” Bomi fixing her hair strains. “But seriously, how long wil you keep that kind of relationship, Ji? You know how scary his fans are. How super busy his schedules are. How rare he has time for only sending his GF a text message. And the last issue, he asked you for break up just because he can’t stand with his agency rules while s already blatantly admitting that they are dating. Yeah, you can take Baekhyun x Taeyeon and Kai x Krystal as examples,” Bomi took a breath after speaking long enough.

“But I understand that his career is his priority,” Eunji reasoned.

“Such a cliche reason,” once again, Bomi rolled her eyes. “If he keeps say that his career is his number 1 then how long will you wait to be his priority? You can’t wait forever, Jung. You should find another man who can treat you better. You should fall in love again.”

Eunji chuckled. “It isn’t that easy. And I don’t think he treats me more than friend.”

“Come on. You aren’t that stupid, Ji. That Jaebum must be developing a heart on you. For God’s sake. How could he suddenly show up in front of your dorm if he’s just an ordinary friend from you? He’s an idol too. He clearly know the risk if he came into girlgroup dorm member and took her to the hospital like he had done,” Bomi tried to convince her best friend.

Eunji remained mute though she could clearly hear every words that her friend had said. That was when a slight of memory when JB suddenly came into her dorm last night had crossed her mind. She couldn’t help but smile as she remembers it. But she quickly covering before Bomi could see it.

“Do you think so?” Eunji raised an eyebrow.

“I know so!” she said with full of confident.

“Aish...” Eunji cursed while ruffling her own hair before got up from her seat. “Forget it. Let’s find some pizza for lunch.”

***

 

“Channie oppa, where are you?” Eunji who was waiting for him in front of his apartment, called him by phone.

“Ji, I’m sorry... I’m really sorry. I think I have to cancel our plan to meet up tonight,” he said in the other line, regretfully.

“What? Again?” Eunji asked in disbelief.

“I’m sorry, Ji. CEO Kim suddenly asked me to write a new song and the deadline is tomorrow morning,” he reasoned.

“But, it’s 6 times already that you break the promise that you’ve made...”

“I know. But what can I do? I have a very busy schedule that I need to do. This is my precious career. You need to understand it if you still wants to be with me!” Chanyeol raised his voice.

“Okay, okay. There’s no need to argue anymore. Just do what you want to do,” Eunji said firmly as she hung up the phone.

She kicked Chanyeol’s apartment door when she could feel the anger had controlled over her before she walked away.

 

She decided to buy a cup of coffee at the Cube Cafe since the place was not far enough from his apartment. As usual, she went to the rooftop of the building since it was the safest and the convenient place to spend her lonely time. She sipped the coffee slowly as she staring at her empty phone screen.

“You really didn’t have a thought that our relationship is precious too, huh?” she mumbled while curving a smirk. There was a tiny pang hit her heart. The tallest member of EXO definitely hurt her – continuously. But compared to before, it was nothing. She realizes that slowly she could erase her love to him.

Her gaze suddenly turned to her right side. That was when she caught someone was already standing there.

“Oh geez! You surprised me,” she startled as she got up from her seat and holding her chest.

“Uh, I-I’m sorry. I was about to greet you but you already see me,” the guy rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

The tip of Eunji’s lips curled, so small, so thin right when she caught his presence. It was maybe strange, but she slowly realized that she actually needs him at this kind of situation.

“What are you doing there? Come and sit here,” she took her seat again while patting the empty space next to her.

“O-okay,” the guy nodded his head and approach her.

“How could you come here alone? I mean, this is not your agency building. You don’t have free access to come in, didn’t you?” she shot him with endless question marks right when he sat beside her.

“I accidentally meet Ilhoon when I bought juice downstairs. Since the cafe was too crowded, he offered me to come to this place. Never know that I can meet you here,” he said without even dare to glance at her.

“Oh, what a beautiful coincidence,” Eunji used the chance to staring at him.

He has a pair of eyes with single eyelids. He has a beautiful nose shape. He has adorable eye smile when his lips curved upwards. He has everything that suits my ideal types. But, why I never noticed it before? – Those thoughts crossed her minds when she gazed at him deeper.

“So, you just ended up your solo promotions recently?” he asked, breaking the muteness. “Congratulations for the trophies. You deserved it all.”

Eunji covered fast before she threw her gaze to the front. “Yes, and finally I have a week to rest before I should prepare for my group comeback,” she said without loosening the smile on her face.

“So you will have a chance to spend your time with Chanyeol sunbae since I’ve heard that his group had just finish their Japanese tour,” he tried to smile, but he surely knows that it’s a bitter one.

“Eyy, why we always ended up talking about me every time we’ve met. I want to know about you too. Didn’t you have a secret girlfriend?” Eunji asked in curiosity while take another sip of her coffee.

It made JB suddenly frowned. “I don’t have a girlfriend, but I have a girl that I like.”

Eunji suddenly choked when she heard his answer.

“Be careful, Ji,” JB pats her back lightly to help her.

“It’s okay. I’m alright,” she said while tried to control her voice. “Tell me about the girl.”

“She’s pretty. She has a bright personality that always successfully made me happy whenever I stay around her,” JB said while put his gaze nowhere but her.

“Why don’t you confess to her?” Eunji asked, frowning.

“She’s someone else girlfriend,” JB looked down.

Eunji cupped . “Ouch, I’m sorry...”

JB sighed. “How I wish that she could notice me, someday...”

“Hey, don’t be sad. I’m sure she will fall for you soon,” Eunji the crown of his head – a slight skinship that made his heart skip a beat. Without his notice, the girl strangely feels the same beat too. So, she quickly pulled out her hand and hides it behind her back.

Both of them remained mute and the situation seems so awkward.

“Now tell me about your boyfriend, Ji,” JB dares to ask.

“Can we not talk about him?” Eunji sighed lazily.

“Why?” JB asked.

“I thought I was getting tired by this kind of relationship,” she shrugged.

“Huh?” JB blinked while Eunji remained silent as she still tried to find some good reasons to explain to him.

“He changed a lot... He’s not the previous Park Chanyeol that stole my heart. He became so ignorant lately,” Eunji took a deep sigh, while JB still waiting for her to finishing her story. “He didn’t have any time that he used to spent with me like before. He always broke his promise that he made. And today was his 7th appointment that he had to cancel. Again and again...” she huffed.

“He’s a fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter