First: Confession

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[December 2014]

“Hyung , are you ready?” a head popped out from the door. It was Jinyoung, who was checking the room next to him and he found that the owners of the room were busying themselves with their own stuffs.

Youngjae was busy arranging his stuff into a big luggage while Jaebum was busy checking his appearance on the mirror.

“Jinyoung-ah, did I look handsome?” Jaebum asked. He was still checking his face to see if there’s any pimple or something.

“Handsome as always, my highness,” Jinyoung snickered at his leader. “And you, Youngjae-yah. Aish, we’ll just perform on year-end stage; you don’t need to bring those kinds of stuffs!”

“It wasn’t mine only. It’s belonging to JB hyung too. He doesn’t help me instead he keeps checking himself since early morning!” Youngjae pouted, and he earned a glare from the eldest.

“Stop pouting and just help me this time. You know that I should be perfect since today will be my special day,” Jaebum said without turning his face from the mirror.

“A special day? Like seriously hyung, you’ll run your previous plan?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrow, being suspicious.

“Well...” Jaebum gives a final touch to his hair before finally turning around from the mirror. “Wish me luck, okay?”

***

 

It’s almost a year since Got7 made a debut in Kpop business. And Im Jaebum had just admitted in one of recent interview that he is a biggest fan of her. He fell in love with her voice. He fell for her charm. And he fell for her signature eye smile. Yes, he definitely got a big crush on her.

 He used to met her for several times at the backstage of music shows. Yet he thought that he had no chance to talk to her privately. He always ended up stole some glances at her secretly.

s were always showing him so many fancams of her, which it was successfully made Jaebum squealing like a hardcore fanboy.

And today, they will share a same stage during the year-end event in one of the biggest television channel in South Korea. Jaebum had a plan to confessing his love to his dream girl.

He was even already practicing every word that he will say to her. Jinyoung said that the line was too corny; instead Youngjae said it was sweet since he thinks that girls always love that kind of thing.

 

Jaebum heaved a deep sigh when his stylist told him that his make-up had done. Today, Got7 will perform on KBS Gayo Daejun along with other idols.

“You better do well later, Im Jaebum,” he whispered to himself before walked out from the changing room leaving the other members who were still preparing themselves inside.

“Geez, he’s so handsome,” he could hear some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter