Seventh: Rejection

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning, girls,” Chorong greet as she walked out from her room with something in her hand.

“What is that, eonnie?” Namjoo asked while pointing her index finger to the ‘strange thing’ that her leader brought.

“Oh, I found this sweater on the couch last night. I thought it must be belong to one of you,” Chorong said.

“But, that’s a man sweater,” Hayoung bluntly said.

“I know, I mean who knows that one of you just borrow your BF’s sweater?” Chorong shrugged.

“But, none of us is having a boyfriend, except...” Naeun held her words while moving her gaze to the person who was just coming out from the room beside the kitchen.

“It’s JB,” Eunji quickly answered when all of her members are staring at her. She just woke up a little bit late today, since last night she needs to take care of her wet hair and clothes.

“JB? Did you mean Got7’s Jaebum?” Bomi’s eyes rounded in disbelief.

Eunji nodded while picking a slice of apple that the eldest had peeled. “I met him last night when I was waiting for taxi near my friend house. He offered to drive me home due the heavy rain.”

“And you didn’t refuse it?” Bomi asked again.

“Of course not,”

“So you just came home with him? Just the two of you, – only?”

Eunji once again, nodding her head while grab another slice from Bomi.

“Oh my God...! Looks like uri Eunji develop a good relationship with the hottest hoobae~” Bomi teased, Eunji choked.

“Don’t talk nonsense, Bbom. It was a coincidence,”

“Tell me, eonnie. What were you two talking about during your way back home?” being a nosy member as always, Namjoo immediately moving her seat next to Eunji.

“He lends his jacket to you. Such a romantic guy~” Bomi cupped her cheeks, being flustered.

Naeun and Hayoung prepare their position to hear the whole story from their eonnie. Meanwhile, Chorong didn’t move from her previous position, but already put a curious expression.

“What happened to all of you?” Eunji groaned. “Like seriously, there’s nothing happened between us. I was just waiting alone at the bus stop, and then he came and asked me to go inside his car. And since my clothes were wet due the heavy rain, he gave his jacket then he drove me home. Nothing really happened and we didn’t talk much. Just...“

“Just what, eonnie?” sensing the eldest suddenly held her words, Hayoung immediately asking the continuation.

Eunji swallowed hard for seconds, before spoke out. “Just... He’s just asking my address. Yeah, of course he asked it since he didn’t know our dorm’s location.”

“Woah! That’s so sweet, Ji! You’re so lucky!” Bomi squealed shaking Eunji’s arm excitedly.

“What was so lucky about it?” Eunji hissed.

“A handsome cutie pie drove you home, awwww! I’m so envy!” Bomi was squealing again.

“Yah! You’re exaggerating, Bbom. I don’t like him from the start,” Eunji glared at the eldest.

“Why, eonnie? He’s so manly, I guess,” Naeun asked as she playing with her fork.

“He’s annoying. Too hard to look cool. I don’t like that kind of man,” Eunji snorted as she rolled her eyes.

“Yah, yah, we’re talking out of topic. What you have to do with this jacket then? Do you have a plan to bring it back to the owner, Ji?” Chorong cut off the younger conversation while put the sweater near Eunji’s seat.

“Call her, eonnie. Tell him that you want to return it,” Hayoung said as she grab Eunji’s phone and handed it to her.

“Should I?” Eunji blinked.

“Of course, you should! Don’t forget to prepare some kind of gift in return after he helped you,” Namjoo butted as she patted Eunji’s shoulder.

“W-what? I should give him a gift too?” Eunji’s eyes rounded.

Namjoo nodded.

“B-but what kind of gift?” Eunji asked, stuttering.

“Cook him some delicious food. Such a meundakkbal maybe? Or—“

“Aish! Such a fuss!” Eunji groaned, cutting Bomi’s suggestion. “I’ll return it when our group meet him at music show. I’ve heard that we will make comeback in the same week,” she said nonchalantly before got up from her seat and walked toward her room.

***

 

Mcountdown July 16, 2015

JB lost his count of how long he let his brave eyes stared at her. She had dark brown long perfect hair that fit perfectly with her milky skin. She had a pair of beautiful eyes that looks prettier when it’s curving upwards. JB’s eyes then gazed then fall into the most alluring thing of her face, her lips... She had thin red lips which made him go crazy every time he’s imagining to taste it.

He finally let his eyes leave her when Jinyoung nudged him and whispered, “You’re too obvious, hyung. It has been 5 minutes you didn’t leave your eyes from her.”

JB’s gaze moved to the left, meeting the younger. “Did I?”

“You did,” Jinyoung shook his head. “We’re in the middle of recording.”

A light chuckle escaped from JB’s mouth.

“When will you confess it to her? Today is your last chance,” Jinyoung asked.

“I don’t know,” JB heaved a sigh. “I’ll try my best.”

“Good. You better do it well this time, hyung. Don’t embarrassed yourself again like before.”

Another chuckle escaped from his lips when he remembering the shameful thing that happened some months ago. Jinyoung was right, this is his chance.

Once again, JB dares his eyes staring back at her. Surprisingly, their eyes met. JB never expecting the moment, but he tried to keep his gaze, looking through her eyes. And the strange was happened, she didn’t leave his eyes. She smiles, showing off her famous eye smile. It’s more than enough to make his heart thumping faster.

Damn it! JB could only curse for the beauty upon her smile. If only he could move his feet, he would approach her and standing beside her. But he knew that he cannot do it since they are on a stage of music show’s live program. All eyes are on them right now.

Their gazes were finally leaving each other as the MC told that the event has ended. All of the performers went back to the backstage and JB used the chance to approach her. It’s a good chance since the situation on the stage was crowded. He walked faster, leaving s to get close to her.

“Minah noona,” he gained a surprised look once he called her name.

“Oh, hi,” she greets while curling a smile when they went downstairs and walking next to each other.

“Nice goodbye performance,” JB opened their conversation. Praising her was a good start, isn’t it?

“Ah yes, thank you. You guys did a great comeback too,” though their surrounding was boisterous, JB could still hear her voice while successfully mirroring her smile.

“Thank you, noona. Actually, I always adore your voice. It is so beautiful... I like it,” he said.

Then, his eyes captured a thing he had nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter