Chapter 29

Because I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~THREE MONTHS LATER~

 

“Hyunsik-ah! I need to head home now. I promised eomma I’d be home for dinner,” said Yejun. He and Hyunsik had been working on their latest music assignment and time had passed quickly without them realising.

 

“Arasso. I need to meet Seungwan for dinner anyway,” said Hyunsik.

 

“Bwoh?!” replied Yejun.

 

“Ah, I didn’t tell you, did I? I confessed to her yesterday and she accepted me,” said Hyunsik shyly.

 

“Yah! How could you not tell me? I’m your best friend!” shouted Yejun.

 

“Mianhae, mianhae! I guess I was too happy and forgot all about it. But yeah, we’re together now and I’m meeting her for dinner later,” said Hyunsik with his trademark eyesmile.

 

“Arasso,” said Yejun, as he left to go home.

 

Yejun reached home after a short walk and as he stepped in, he heard Dara telling Jiyong in the living room, “Jiyong-ah, I took a test yesterday and I’m… I’m pregnant.”

 

“BWOH?!” exclaimed Jiyong and Yejun at the same time.

 

“I’m going to have a dongsaeng!” cheered Yejun, as he ran over to hug his mother.

 

Jiyong remained speechless but simply stood up to hug Dara.

 

“I love you, baby girl,” said Jiyong, as they hugged as a family.

 

 

Jiyong had just finished showering after coming home from work and as he settled on the couch, Dara came over and sat next to him.

 

“Yeobo, the doctor told me the of the baby today. Do you want to know?” asked Dara.

 

“Of course! So is it a boy or girl?” asked Jiyong excitedly.

 

“It’s a girl!” replied Dara in an equally excited tone.

 

“That’s great! Oh but that means I’m going to be a whipped father,” said Jiyong in a dejected tone.

 

“Wae~ What makes you say so?” asked Dara.

 

“I have no resistance against little girls. You’re gonna have to be the disciplinarian for our daughter. I can already visualise you scolding her and she running to me and hiding behind my back. Whatever you don’t allow her to do, she’ll come and use her aegyo on me to make me give her what you don’t allow. In other words, I’m going to release a monster into society,” rattled Jiyong.

 

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Have some faith in yourself! And for heaven’s sake, you need to be a role model for your daughter! You did a great job with Yejun, now do the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter