2 sisters

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki HQ

“ secretary, call CEO and CFO to my office now.ASAP” minatozaki ken tell his secretary to summon his 2 granddaughter.

“yes sir”

Ini few moment sana and momo came to their grandfather office. “ do you need us grandfather??” ask momo.

“ yes, dear I need to talk you about something. Recently we just open branch in korea. And I need you, well both of you to go to korea and handle business there. And I know you have very bad feeling and feel nightmare about korea sana. but you not sana in past anymore. You are better woman and stronger now. Can you do it?? And you to momo”

“ just let me thinking about that grandfather, you know I cant separate with chae,”-sana

“ well chaeyoung will come with you too dear. Your auntie want to meet her dearly. Finaly someone gonna call her “grandmother” , well actually she is grand aunt. “ ken and momo just laugh.

“ hmm okay grandfather, I will go.” Sana said

“ how about you momo” ken ask her granddaughter.

“ well of course I go grandfather. I miss mr jokbal so much. You don’t think  I will leave alone right sana” ask momo while smiling at her cousin.

“ who is mr jokbal???” ken ask curious.

“ it food name , grandfather. Momo like with the food, oh no she obsess with it.” Sana

“ shut up sana” and they just glare each other. Ken just smile looking his precious granddaughters. They not always sweet at each other, but the love each other. They are best granddaughter in the world. He gonna miss them.

 

Minatozaki mansion

“ chaeyoung……” sana call her daughter. And chaeyoung run toward her mother, sana hug her daughter. “ hei chae, we will go to korea tomorrow. Okay????? We will live there for time being.” Sana coed chaeyoung.

“ will grandpa coming with us???” chaeyoung ask sana.

“no dear just you, me and aunt momo” chaeyoung then pout. She really love her grandfather a lot. “ can we take grandpa also, kaa-san??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter