dangerous approach as another spoiled brat appear

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At boutique

Tzuyu already pick her dress for her, and sana, well she still cant choose her dress, mainly because the prize is very expensive, she tried to search cheaper one. Tzuyu starting to get bored, then she yell” well just pick one dress, you stupid squirrel. I bored and hungry”. Sana walk to tzuyu and whisper to her,” can we go to another place, its so expensive here”. Tzuyu feel sorry to sana, she just realize that dress prize in this place is too much for  for her. But she hardhead tzuyu, her pride forbid her to apologize and feel sorry, so she tease sana” hmm don’t worry baby, I’ll pay for you,”

“ no, tzuyu –ssi I can afford my own dress, just  not in this place, lets go to other place please.” Sana stern said. She tired, and tzuyu still cant understand her feeling and top of that,she still want to control her.

“ no sana, in case you forget you’re my girlfriend, i own you sana, I said I will payfor your dress, now pick one “ tzuyu intimidate sana.

“ you don’t own me tzuyu. I am not property. And you not my girlfriend, you threaten me to be your girlfriend. You’ll naver have my heart tzuyu.” Yell sana angry.

“youuuu” tzuyu raise her hand trying to slap sana, but she just cant, no matter how anger she was, she just cant hurt sana. “ slap me tzuyu, just slap me,to you I not human being right. I just your property.” Cried sana .

“just take this dress and lets go home”. Tzuyu then pay for the dress and drive sana to her home.

“thank for the dress, don’t worry I’ll pay for your dress” sana said coldly.

“no sana you don’t have to. I don’t like to ask money from my property. And by the way, I’lll fetch you at 7” sana said calm

“ whatever” sana then walk away to her house.

“Gee , nice job tzuyu, you just make her angry, perfact. Why cant you just make her happy”. Tzuyu hit her head instantly. She then drove away to her house.

 

Sana house

“hmmm, its 6.30 now , tzuyu will fetch me soon. I look at my self at mirrior, I wear white silk off-the shoulder dress. Its actually nice dress consider she just pick it randomly, I wear light make up. When I look at myself at mirrow, I just wonder why I have to make myself like this for her????. I hate her right????

Yes I hate her. I convince myself that I hate her. I in deep thought when suddenly someone knock my door. Its my grandmother” sana-chan ,tzuyu is arrive….. OMO you are so beautifull, dear. “ she tear up .

“eh what wrong grandma” I ask worried. “ no I just happy for you sana, for our family you cant continue your study and must work . I feel bad for you. And now look at you, you like princess. Thanks god tzuyu came and became your girlfriend. She seems treat you like princess.” She then saids” now we cant let your pricess waiting for too long right. Lets go down sana”

“ yes grandma” I said. Well grandma if only you know that I date her, just because she threaten me, because she threaten me using your health, you will not be so kind to her. I then do down and see tzuyu then “ HOLLY COW” I scream in my though, she gorgeous. Her black dress with low cut, ican see her perfact cleavage, its so shine. Did she polish it,ohh I mentally slap myself you byun sana.

Ok sana don’t tricked by her she may look like goddess but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter