proposal part 2

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

“ I am here to meet you to ask tzuyu hand in marriage” sana proclaim

“ WHATTTT” they all yell, well minus sana.

“ what do you mean sana???? I I I “ tzuyu want to talk but sana shush her, put her finger in her lips,” mo, this talk getting serious, can you bring chaeyoung to outside, and maybe this little somi want to tag along” sana ask momo. She just nod, and bolin alson ask somi to play with chaeyoung and momo. Mina also come with momo.

After that sana talk to tzuyu, “ don’t fool me tzu,I know that somi is my daughter”

“ what do you talking about sana??? why somi is your daughter??? “ jihyo ask.

“ remember our one night stand years ago???? She is mine isn’t it?? And  I already make sure of it, I ask my people to get somi hair, and guess what tzu, her dna match mine. I want her tzu, but she so happy now, so I propose marriage, its only way to make somi complete family she deserve” she wrap her hand on tzuyu waist pull her into embrace and kiss her. In front of tzuyu parents. I  will give you time tzu. And take a look this also. Sana give tzuyu envelope.

“ I take my leave mr & mrs chou”

 

Few days after the wedding

Tzuyu still confuse about her feeling. At one side she happy that sana just propose her, at other side she really have bad feeling toward sana proposal. And she still haven’t open the envelope , she scared if she open it she may not see sana just like the way she see before.

“tzuyu lets talk, and bring envelope sana give it to you.” Bolin

“ okay pa” tzuyu.

Tzuyu grab the envelope and see what inside of it. And she shock to she it. Its document that investation of wang corp to chou corp just change. The right of the investation now under minatozaki corp. tzuyu doesn’t know what to do. She know that sana will use this to her advantage . this is not good.

Bolin take the document and read it. He doesn’t know what to do. Then one paper just slip down tzuyu ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter