i not cheat on you, mina

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo house

Mina POV

That stupid peach,  is this her idea about house???? This is not house, this is freaking military base. Its full of men in black. All of them hold guns, knife,etc. and that’s not it. The basement is full with gun and weapons. If that stupid momo think I will live with her in this place, well she must be crazy. And my baby too, what she will become???? Gangster baby???? Noooo……

How I know about this place??? Well, because I been in this place for 2 days. After momo force me to merry her, she take me to this place with my little baby, kyoko.

At first I though this is just big mansion , but after 1 minute I been this place, I know I wouldn’t spent my life in this place. But something happen. That’s something is rose. Yes rose park. She from YG gangster family. Momo said when I said I want to leave ,” okay just leave mina, but kyoko is my daughter, she stay. And by the way this is rose, she is my partner. After you leave she will be kyoko mother.”

Something really bothering me about that rose, from what I can say to her she is pretty, and looks kind. But my guts say its not. My guts says she is dangerous. I can leave my baby to her and momo.

“MOMO. MOMO , YOU STUPID PEACH, WHERE ARE YOU. YOU….”I found it, momo the mother of my baby. She kissing rose in couch. Her shirts is , and her also her pants. I can see her pink bra and white .

I feel something burn inside of me.” YOU STUPID PEACH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? THERE IS BABY IN THIS PLACE. YOUR BABY. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT IN OUTSIDE” I burst

“ well this is my house mina, I can….” She said.

“PLACCCCKKK” but I slap her

“ hei mina…” rose tried to hold me, but…

“ BUKKKKK” I kick her stomach

“ mina don’t hurt her” momo said. And that’s just make me even angrier

“ hooo, you don’t want me to hurt her???? Well no…” I said and grab rose hair and pull it to me .

“ arghhhh” I give her knee kick in her face.

“ mina, stop it” momo tried to hold me.

“ back off. I said BACK OFF MOMO”  I push momo to couch.

“ mina stop it…” momo tried to hold me.

Then doors open and momo mens come and restrain me.

“ sao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter