so... who is my kaa-san??????

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul international airport

Momo POV

“ okay kids, we back at seoul now. Are you ready to meet your mothers???”

Both of them just nod. I ruffle their hair. I call my driver to pick us in airport and also my cousin. I want to confirm my arrival. I don’t want the kids saw their mother in . Because who know what kind a mess my cousin and her hot wives done, while I away.

Soon my driver arrive, and I go straight home with the kids. After I explain to somi and chaeyoung about their true identity, surprisingly they get along just fine, like sister do. They sometimes fight but its sister fight. I find its cute. I also grow fond to somi, she so cute and also like jokbal, like me.

 

“ we arrive mam” driver tell

“ okay, help me with luggage, I will take this two to their room. They tired and having jetleg.” I pick both my niece who sleeping already. Then I remember, sana and I haven’t prepare room for somi, and I doubt she will prepare one while I away. So I take both of them to my room. As I walk the house looks fine and clean. I glad, but before I know it I saw mina walk with just short and black bra. I just shock and speechless. She just smile and wave at me

Her body is like hell, so hot. But wait a minute, that’s not it. How can she walking around the house half . I then go to my room, put somi and chaeyoung in my bed. Then go to her to give her auntie momo great scolding.

When found mina, she and sana already kissing. Perfect not only kissing both of them also just wearing bra and short. I almost yell at them, tzuyu walk in front of me also with bra and short. She wave at me and says “ he momo-chan you are back???”

That’s it I have enough, I drag tzuyu, kissing mina and sana back to sana room.

“WHAT THE ???? HAS 3 OF YOU LOST YOUR MIND???? YOU CANT WALKING AROUND HALF-???? FOR GOD SAKE YOU ARE MOTHER NOW, YOU HAVE CHILDREN. A BABY. TWO OF THEM. WHAT WILL THEY SAYS ABOUT  THEIR MOTHER IF YOU ALL HALF IN HOUSE????? NOW CONTROL YOUR HORMONES. IF I SAW THIS KIND AGAIN I WILL TAKE BOTH OF THEM BACK TO JAPAN.

“ you see momo, I cant control myself when I with mina and tzuyu. i…” sana scratch her messy hair.

“ don’t say anymore sana. I know both of your wife is hot, but you have responsibility as mother. Mark my word sana. if this kind behavior continue. I will take them out from this house. Just do it when you in your room.” I walk out from the sana room

“ well I guess we need becarefull , mina tzuyu” sana said

“ damn I cant believe this. And when I saw tzuyu and mina half body I almost cant control myself. What I have to do???? I gonna live here too???? Oh dear jokbal god, this is torture. I hope I can control myself. Maybe I need to find girlfriends now.” I said to myself.

 

Dinner time

Sana POV

“ yey, its dinner time” both chaeyoung and somi run to table. Its look like both of them can get along just fine. maybe its time to tell the truth to them. About they is real sister. And also about mina.

“ yey, its have jokbal” somi exclaim. Great my daughter like my cousin favourite food. Why cant she like spring roll????

“ kaa-san you frown??? Whats matter???” ask chaeyoung.

“ nothing baby, just eat “ I ruffle her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter