the grandparents

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu POV

I awake in the morning, sana laying beside me, and beside sana, mina also sleep peacefully.

“ you awake baby???” sana kiss my cheek. I blush , “ whats matter with blush baby???? You so cute, baby” sana hug me. I can feel her warmth ,and her soft skin.

“ I wanna take bath first sana-chan. I smell like ”  I release from her hug and kiss her lips.

I walk away , and shake my booty. Sana then run to me and hug me tight “ I never get enough of you tzu.” Sana whisper .

“ silly girl, I am yours baby. But how about mina???? You cant possibly want her too right???? I ask sana.

“no, I want both of you . you are mine. Also mina too. I felt sorry because I her last night. She is my wife, and I will treat her like one, I cant divorce her. But if one day she found someone she love then I will release her. But, before that you are mine. Take a bath tzu, I need to call my cousin.”

 

Mina POV

I awake to see sana and tzuyu talking while hugging, I felt jealous. They doesn’t know that I awake.

“ silly girl, I am yours baby. But how about mina???? You cant possibly want her too right???? tzuyu ask sana.

“no, I want both of you . you are mine. Also mina too. I felt sorry because I her last night. She is my wife, and I will treat her like one, I cant divorce her. But if one day she found someone she love then I will release her. But, before that you are mine. Take a bath tzu, I need to call my cousin.” Sana answer.

Sana, at first I need felt you me, but now its fine. I think I start to like you, no…. love you. But momo also your cousin, and she gonna live here too. How I gonna survive.????

While she call momo ask how the girls doing, I back hug her.” Yes, mo  thx. Well I busy right now. Bye” she moan as I kiss her neck.

“ mina what are you doing???? “ sana

“ what do you think I doing??? I kiss my wife. I put my hand around her waist.

“ mina, you smell like , let go bath, we can join tzuyu, and maybe 3 of us can do something naughty” sana carry me with bridal style and goes to bathroom.

“ yahhhh, sana put me down” I feel happy. Thank you sana, and I will love you, even if I have little feeling for momo, but you are my wife, and momo is my cousin-in-law. I will devout myself to sana now.

 

Chou mansion

Momo just receive call from sana, she looks happy. “ well I hope you happy with your choice cousin. But seriously??? Two hot wife, gee she sure greedy “’ though momo.

“ auntie peach, you awake???” somi comes to momo room. Yesterday momo already explain everything to the chou’s including about chaeyoung too. They very happy to know that they have another granddaughter, and seeing how she looks like tzuyu, they expact her to be little naughty, but she is not. Chaeyoung is very well behave girl, unlike tzuyu in past.

“ yes somi, come on dear. “ momo carry somi . “ do you have breakfast somi???”

“ yes I have. Auntie still not having breakfast. Are we ready to Osaka this morning???”

“ yes . your greatgrandparent cant wait to see you . lets go downstair auntie is hungry”

“ yes, and grandma cook my favourite jokbal” somi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter