both of them is mine

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

City hall

Tzuyu and somi already waiting for sana. “ why we are here, ma????”  somi wonder why her mother take her to this place, whatever this place is.

“ to meet sana” tzuyu said. “ oh thare she is, and the rest of minatozaki’s”

“ sorry tzu, are you wait for so long????” sana ask nicely. “ no just tell me what you want sana” tzuyu replied

“ well why to merried of course. We need to register our merried. Now this is our wedding ring. Take it” sana give tzuyu the ring.

“ if this is a joke then stop it. I am in bad mood now.” Tzuyu

“ I don’t kidding tzu. “ sana whisper to tzuyu” if you don’t merried me then I’ll destroy your family. And take somi, so you will naver ever meet her again” threaten sana.

Tzuyu just gulp down and nervously said” you wont dare”

“ don’t try me tzu, or you will lose” sana smirk.

“ fine lets go” tzuyu.

“ wait. “ sana kneel at somi level and said” somi-ah I am new mother, you can call me kaa-san , and this cute little girl is your sister chaeyoung and this auntie momo okay???”

“ why you be my mother ??? I already have mother??? Somi ask.

“ silly girl every child need pair parents, 2 parents. Once you only have one, now you have 2 and with sister as bonus okay.” Sana tell somi patiently. “ and chae dear she is you new mother also. You can call her mama. Okay” chaeyoung just nod and hug tzuyu leg.

Tzuyu felt warm sensation, she kneel and hug chaeyoung. “ what happened with me???? Why I felt I need to protect this little girl???? She probably just another child of sana with other women. But she so warm and small.” Tzuyu thought.

Okay lets go.then they are register their marriage .

 

 

At the car after sana and tzuyu register their marriag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter