if i cant have you then no one can

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo go to sana stall, she still worried about sana. when she arrive, sana busy to serve student. She just smile from afar. Sana look tired but no longer like she did few days ago. She saw tzuyu tried to persuade sana. she want to help sana about tzuyu. She know tzuyu need get out from sana life. She just remind sana to those nightmare whare she abuse tzuyu. She then have idea.

She approach sana then give her bag hug.” Baby, you are ready? Lets go home” momo says sweatly.

Tzuyu saw that and feel extreamly jealous. “ hey, what are you doing to my girlfriend”

Momo whisper to sana” just play along sana, I will help you make tzuyu disappear from your life,okay”. And sana just nod.

“well momo is my girlfriend tzuyu. You not my girlfriend. You just use me. And I used you back, our relationship is over. Now get lost” sana said cruel.

“ why sana, I already told you , what I did is because I afraid to loose you. Please just come back to me please.”-tzuyu plead.

“ no I already have momo,now get lost. Why don’t you go with mina, she pretty and from same social status with you, I only ordinary girl tzuyu, just let me go. It’s the best for us.” Sana then walk away she crying. Momo walk with her.

Tzuyu just don’t know what to do. She want to cry, but she know if she do that she just gave up her feeling toward sana. tzuyu just walk away and go to nearest pub. And drink like crazy.

 

Sana handphone ringing , its from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter