sana new family

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news of sana house fire already spread to whole city. Tzuyu go to see sana as fast as possible, but she cant meet sana, because momo prohibit her. Sana still shock and sad, she just lost her entire family in one night, and also she lost everything.

When tzuyu still insist to meet sana, police came to momo house to meet sana.

“ I am sorry for your loss miss minatozaki, but we already have suspect for your fire last night. Can you come with us to police station???”

“ yyou-you have the people who did this???? “ sana shock and anger fill her heart. “ okay officer, I will come . can you give me time to get dress. “ police officer just nod.

After sana ready to go ,she just saw tzuyu. “ why are you still here miss chou. You can leave. As you see I already have nothing, can at least you give me peace??? Just leave.” Sana coldly said.

“ but sana…” tzuyu then felt sting sensation in her cheek.

“ PLACK” sana just slap tzuyu and said” I release you tzuyu, from my life, today whatever we have, any connection, feeling or what so ever is gone. Next time we met we will became stranger, now get out from my side and my life.”

Tzuyu just hung her head low and though” is this my punishment because I force you to be my girlfriend???? Now I force to leave you”. She then walk away lifelessly. Feeling regret, if only she court sana in normal way, not force her maybe this wouldn’t happened . maybe she can help sana through this, but now she cant.

 

Police station

In police station, sana saw mr & mrs hirai and one eldery couple wait for them. Momo and sana greet them, eldery women get teary when she saw sana. she walk toward sana and immediately hug her. Sana felt weird sensation, like her long lost family has found her. She then said” my poor granddaughter, finaly I can hug you. My princess”

“ what are you talking madam, I not your granddaughter. I sorry but this is mistake. Auntie kyoko( mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter