somi turn

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

Chou resident

“Somiiiii, wake up dear” song jihyo, somi grandmother tried to wake her cute granddaughter. Somi rub her eyes cutely. “ 5 minute again halmoni” she back at her sleep.

“aigooo, my granddaughter let wake up, I bake cake for you, and there green tea too” song jihyo smile at somi.

“ green tea???? Yes I wake up now” song jihyo just scratch her her, some how she wonder where her granddaughter have some like for green tea. Her whole family never like tea, esspecialy green tea.

Somi wake and walk to dinning room, but her grandmother carry her.” Whare are you going baby????”

“ go for breakfast halmoni” – somi

“ how nice of you, but lets take bath first dear. And wear something nice,okay??? Its your auntie victoria birthday. You don’t want look messy in front  of you favorite auntie right???”

Somi just nod at her grandmother and take a bath with her grandmother. After bath her grandmother wear her some cute fluffy pink dress. Much to somi dislike. She frown at grandmother.

“huh why baby??? You don’t like it???”

“ I want to wear pants halmoni. I don’t like dress. Can I wear my short pants????”  plead somi.

“ but this is cute somi, you look like princess. Don’t you want be princess????” jihyo ask

“ no I don’t wanna be princess , I want to be taekwondo warrior…” somi show her grandma toothy smile.

Jihyo just facepalm herself. Just when she want somi became princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter