2na jealous and evil momo prey on tzuyu

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

Its amazing to see tzuyu peacefull face while she sleeping. She so beautifull, too bad she sana wife, but can I make her mine???? Life really no fair….

How can sana can have both mina and tzuyu???? And what do I get???? I caresss tzuyu face and petting her silky hair. I kiss her forehead. She suddenly open her eye. “ what are you doing momo??? Did you just kiss me???”

“ what if I am,tzu??? You really pretty ??? why must sana get both of you???? I want you tzu.” I said while closer to her.

“ no, I am sana wife,mo . and you are sana cousin. We cant do that.” She push me

“why???? She already have mina. And somi already think me as her kaa-san. Come on tzu, just dovorce her, and be mine. I will give what sana cant . I will love you, only you” I tried to hug her.

“ no,somi think like that because you said it. And I cant divorce her mo, I love her” tzuyu said.

“will the person you love, merried two women at same day??? No tzu. I don’t know what she thinking but I don’t think she love you. She only want your body and mina body. But I am not. What I want is your heart and somi. We could build perfect and complete family for somi. Please, at least give me chance to prove myself to you.”

Tzuyu look confuse, assa. She may consider my offer. She look very hot. I don’t know if I can control myself if I pretend to be her wife, but if she and I in relationship I can taste her body and her every night without feeling guilty.

“ fine, but I don’t know what sana might say” I put my finger in her lips. “ don’t worry about sana, I will deal with her. You wont regret your decision baby” I hug her.

Its done , wait and prepare yourself tzuyu, you will be mine, at least you body is.

“ kaa-san lets go, you promise me, you will buy me jokbal. “ she really know how to ruin my moment.

I pick somi up. “ dear, this is still morning. The store hasn’t open yet. We will go there when lunch time, okay”

“ okay, but I though we will go there now, kaa-san. Look I already shower and get dress.” She pout

“ I know, you look fresh and smell good. But do you already brush your teeth???” I ask her

“ yes” somi show her toothy smile.

I kiss her.” Okay let kaa-san and mama shower first and we go to breakfast together okay.” She smile and climb to my bed to play with tzuyu.

“ I gonna bath first” I said while kiss tzuyu. Tzuyu just nod .

 

 

 

Dining room

Sana POV

Mina ,chaeyoung and I already prepare for breakfast. But tzuyu and momo still hasn’t go down yet. Just what happened to them???

I swear if momo doing something weird to tzuyu, I will…..

“ auntie, good morning” oh finaly they here. Its somi cute voice. She look chic and little bit tomboy. With her favourite black pants and white shirt, not to mantion her baseball cap. She really look cute.

I really want to hold her, but I cant, because momo stupid stunt yesterday, now somi think she is momo daughter and my niece.

“ oh you already ready for breakfast cousin” momo said .

“ yes, what make y…..” damn what the hell I just saw. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter