wedding and proposal part 1

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding day of victoria and fei.

 

“ you nervous jie ????” tzuyu in dressing room with her sister. Victoria look very pretty with her white gown.

“ no, why should i???” she tried to convince herself,that she harbor no feeling toward fei.

Tzuyu just smile at her sister, she just happy to see her sister wedding. This day should be perfect. Her sister should merried to person she doesn’t love, the only thing she can have to her sister is perfect wedding. She get teary.

“ aww don’t cry mei, this is not so bad. Don’t you look at your sister in law??? She’s hot” victoria smile .

“ jie, you’re byuntae”tzuyu slap her sister hand.

“ are you ready girls???” jihyo, their mother said.

“ nae, omma”

 

The wedding start with cute flower girl. Then the bride’s came in elegant. The vow is written very carefully and beautifull. When the about exchange the ring. The ring bearer AKA victoria cute niece, somi with her fluffy white/pink dress just stand there.

“ sttt somi, the ring honey. Give it to auntie fei and victoria.” Her grandmother whisper to her.

“oh yes. Hehehe. I warn you women, if you make my auntie cry, I chou somi will come after you” somi exclaim, much to the guest laugh. She then give the ring to her auntie.

Before she  put the ring in her, she said” don’t worry  dear I will protect you forever, I may not be able to stand beside you all the time, but I promise to love you and cherish you forever. My heart only beat for you only. So don’t worried , little somi, I will take care for your auntie forever” she ruffle somi hair.

“ you should make vow to me , fei not my niece, do you merry my niece or me????” victoria pout.

The guess burst to laugh. “ you are jealous to your own niece????” she put ring on victoria finger. And so victoria put in fei finger.

“ well don’t worry honey, I am yours, as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter