you are mine

you are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou HQ

In bolin room, he and both his daughter has talk about current situation of company. They nearly bankrupt, the only way for them to survive is investment. But nobody want invest for them, because company condition.

“ I don’t know again what must I do girls. We may not survive for another 3 month. If no one willing to invest to us. Well this is the end for us. How suppose we live, and chaeyoung????”

“ we will find a way pa. don’t worried, everything will be fine.” tzuyu assure her father .

Victoria still daze and thinking about something. “ actually there is one way pa. last month I meet my old friends, remember my friend krystal??? She said wang corp group, chinese no 2 biggest company, want to open branch here in korea. And they willing to invest to us” victoria said.

“ really jie??? That’s good news, we should go to them” tzuyu happily said.

“ but they have condition” victoria bitterly answer.

“ of course they are dear, what they want??? We must give everything to them. As long we can save this company” bolin face bright after hear the news.

“ me” victoria said

“what” tzuyu and bolin surprise.

“ the CEO of wang corp korea branch, want my hand in wedding” victoria

“ but-but-but…… absolutely not qian, I will not sell my own daughter. Lets find other way. Do you hear me song qian( victoria chinese name)”bolin said angrily. He will not sacrifice her daughter for this.

“ no other way pa. I will do it. I know who is CEO. She is wang fei fei” victoria

“ no way, wang fei fei???  The one who like you back at high school??? Isn’t you humiliating her repeatly and rejact her countlessly ???? no, jie what if she want to marry you just for revenge???? Your happiness at stake here. No we cant do it” tzuyu tried to reason with her sister.

“ then what about omma??? What about somi, our little princess???? You want them to suffer ???? is that you want, mei???? Because I don’t . don’t worry if fei want have revenge, so be it. But I victoria song will not go down easily, not without fight. “

Its done, after that victoria go to fei and they plan for the wedding in 3 weeks.

 

 

Week later in shopping mall at gangnam

Somi walk happily with her favourite auntie mina a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter