Chap6: Heat

Crossed Fates

Narrators POV

“What? My body is who’s today?!” She struggled her way out of his shoulders, but… it was hopeless.

“And here we are” Wook smiled brightly as they arrived at his house’s doorstep.

“Wow, it’s pretty…” She thought to herself amazed while taking a glance upside down as he inserted the keys in to the key hole and opened the door.

“I think you can let me down now” Shin Hye commented. “I’m starting to feel the blood rush to my brain”

“Oh sorry” He placed her on the ground.

“How is it that you’re a student and you live here?” Shin Hye was astonished. “I mean how does he afford all this when he’s studying…” she wondered.

“Secret” He smiled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his lounge.

“Okay… I get it, you’re a rich dude” she mumbled under her breath as she got dragged in and sat down on the couch.

“You know I should be going home… I need to cook for me and my boyfriend” she stated.

“Are you his maid or his girlfriend?” Wook stared seriously at her.

“I’m not his maid! It’s just that he doesn’t know how to cook” She got self-defensive.

“I’m sure the dude can figure something out without you” Wook raised his voice a bit in irritation.

“But he’ll get upset if I’m not home! I mean… it’s not like I warned that I was going to study math with you today!” she raised her voice.

“He didn’t warn you either that he wasn’t going to be home the whole night yesterday too, didn’t he?” He counter attacked, letting Shin Hye stare at him in silence.

“Dang it! Why is it irritating me that she looks hurt!” Wook was conflicted with his emotions. “I’m sorry, but I’m not apologizing for what I just said, cause it’s the truth”

“I never asked for you to apologize anyways…” She muttered under her breath as she flicked her fingers with each other.

“Didn’t you say you wanted to help me study?” she pulled off a smile as she brushed the hair from her face and slid it behind her ear in nervousness.

“Okay, let’s start then…” He grabbed the books and placed them on the centre table as he took a glance at her.

“What didn’t you understand, from the last lesson?” He asked her.

“Oh! these pages… I don’t get how and when we have to apply this technique when we start doing the matrices…” She slid in closer.

“Okay this is simple just do this…. And this…” He began explaining, but she was still not completely understanding. And as he kept showing her how to resolve those kind of exercises, he analysed her and noticed that she still looked a bit tense after going at her.

“Yaah! Why did you do that?” She complained letting out a slight smile after Wook poked her with a pen on the right side of the waist.

“That’s for being so dumb” He commented smiling.

“I’m not dumb… I’m just a slow learner…” She tried to explain herself.

“Excuses…” He muttered.

“It’s the truth” she stated.

“Nobody said the opposite”

“Tsk…” she hissed as she tried learning the stuff.

“Okay… try doing this…” He pointed to one of the exercises and she did it, she earned herself a tickle on the side of the stomach.

“Yaahh! HA HA” She giggled.

“That’s what’s going to happen every time you get something wrong” He winked.

“Yaah! Wook I told you no touchy touchy, meaning… no flirting” She lifted an eyebrow.

“Who’s flirting here? I’m just simply punishing a student that isn’t doing her stuff properly” He smirked.

“Yeah… yeah” She looked at him as she turned her eyes back to the book. “So…. What did I get wrong?”

“Exactly this… and this…” He pointed it out and showed her the solution to it.

“Now try doing these 5 exercises…. While I go to the kitchen. Get it wrong and you know the drill” he made weird gestures with his fingers as he left the room.

“ert” She shook her head in disbelief. “I don’t know what is up with this guy…” she mumbled as she continued trying to do them while taking a small glance at her watch just to see that it was 2:30 pm.

“I wonder if baby is home…” She wondered. After one hour passed Wook was back with two plates in his hand “Finished the exercises?”

“Ah… yeah” She smiled “What’s that?”

“Food” He smiled as he placed it on the table.

“You cook?” She looked surprised.

“Yes, I cook. Now eat the fettuccini, you haven’t eaten since morning” He smiled as he grabbed the book to check her exercises.

“Woaah! This is yummy” Shin Hye was surprised as she began digging in.

“Eat up..” He mumbled as he kept looking at her stuff and as he checks it, his eyes begin to frown. After 20 minutes he slams the book on the table.

“Yaah! Are you a snail? How come you didn’t get one thing right?!”

“They were really hard though” She pouted.

“That’s it!” He turned to look at her with a serious expression.

“Why is he looking at me like that?” Shin Hye wondered as she began trying to distance herself from him a bit since he was starting to move in closer.

“A punishment is a punishment” He blurted just as he began attacking her with tickles.

“Hahaha..HA.HA….STOP…HA…IT….” She begged him with laughter’s, but he didn’t give up which caused her to fall backwards on the couch.

“No… you will get what you deserve” He warned as he kept tickling her and also letting out some giggles.

As he tickled her and Shin Hye was laughing to the point of letting out small tears his heart began beating fast as he observed her beautiful laughing face.

“Ha.HA.. Come on… HA ha… Stop… it…” She begged once more and he slowly stopped tickling her. Wook kept looking at her in the eyes and just as she got a small breather she got lost in Wook too.

Slowly Wook began approaching himself towards her pink lips. You could even feel the heat between both lips which were almost colliding with each other.

“This isn’t right…. This isn’t right” Shin Hye was fighting with herself until she ended up pushing him away “This isn’t right!”

“Sorry…” He scratched the back of his neck. “I don’t know what I was thinking” He let out a small chuckle.

“I think it’s best we continue this… I mean the studying… some other time” She spoke in nervousness as she grabbed her bag ready to leave.

“I’ll walk you home” Wook offered.

“It’s okay, I can go by myself. Besides I wouldn’t want Seung-ho to misunderstand” She explained as she smiled at him and walked out the house.

Park Shin Hye’s POV

“What was I just about to do?! I have to be out of my mind!” My heart kept beating rapidly fast.

“And why are you beating like crazy?!” I argued with my heart as I gave small slaps to the chest. “It was from all the laughing...That’s right! It was from laughing… nothing else”

As I arrived at the front my house, I noticed a figure passing through the window. “Seung-Ho?” He must be home.

So, I quickly walked into the house. Just to see Seung-Ho standing there in front of me with an upset expression.

“Where have you been? I saw some guy taking you over his shoulders”


Hi my beautiful readers :)

I apologize for the long wait ^^ University got me packed but I'm taking a small break so here i am! !^o^!

Do you like this chapter?

Please, leave a comment telling me your thoughts on the story :3 It motivates me :)

And once more thank you all for supporting me !^o^! hehe