Chap5: Another day

Crossed Fates

As the party kept rocking it, Sehun, Kai and Wook kept having fun. Kai kept attempting to flirt with girls but it just wasn’t working out… why? Well for starters he was doing some real unappealing moves.

It went something along the line like this....

He was occupying most of the space just with these none girl catching moves. But he did gain some good eyecatching and some small giggles around him. Then again, who wouldn't laugh at someone dancing like this in the middle of a freaken party.

"DUDE, STOP DANCING!" Sehun hissed at him.

"Come on, man... Learn from the MASTER!" Kai was getting too excited with his dancing. Until Wook pushed him near by the upper arm "Seriously, kai.... Your dance moves are killing me!"

"I know, right?" He smiled so happily.

"No, you're killing us literally dude! You’re embarrassing the crap out of us! Knock it off” Sehun gave him a serious look.

“Jeez! You guys are party poopers” Kai pouted.

“If you’re going to flirt with girls at least do it right” Wook muttered to him sidely.

“Oh yeah… then why don’t you guys give me an example” Kai crossed his arms.

“Fine!” Sehun grinned as he passed his fingers through his hair and slid in with his starter dancing moves towards a girl...

"See... that's how you do it" Wook lefted his hand, directing it to Sehun.

"What's your point?" Kai looked at him sideways.

"Learn from Sehun, that's my point" Wook giggled as a random girl went against him.

"Wanna dance, pretty boy" She passed her fingers on Wook's cheek towards his chin.

"Sure, thing" He smiled and right before he followed her, he looked at kai and grinned "And then, there's me... who simply doesn't need to make an effort"

"You guys ... " Kai mumbled under his breath as he left them be and went to go drink his hurt feelings away.


Park Shin Hye’s POV

Today was the same as yesterday… I mean Yoo Seung-Ho came at around five in the morning once more and didn’t text or call me.

Honestly I’m not going to lie… I’m actually feeling hurt and upset. I didn’t even bother waking him up this morning since I’m already guessing that he's just going to skip classes.

I went to class this morning and saw Eun-Ji yawning away next to the door “Sleepy?” I muttered.

“Ah yeah” She chuckled “Partied all night”

“I can see that” I giggled “You look like you haven’t slept”

“Yeah… the girls dragged me away in their car… you could say I was actually kidnapped” She laughed.

“By the way… Uhmmn, why did you send Wook to go with me, instead of you?” I ended up asking her, since I did want to know.

“Oh it's because I thought it would’ve been better if you went with a guy instead of a girl… I mean it’s much safer that way” She explained

“I guess so…” I ended up agreeing with her. It’s not like she’s wrong with what she’s saying.

“Morning, pretty girl!” Wook greeted me from behind as he walked towards us along with Kai and Sehun.

“Wow… you guys look wrecked” Eun-Ji commented.

“Tell me about it! Last night’s party was bombing” Sehun yawned while letting out a smile right after.

“Yeah, but these two completely abandoned me” Kai complained.

“Not my fault you don’t know how to flirt” Sehun made fun of him as Eun-Ji and I began laughing at these two.

“What happened?” I giggled.

“Wook and Sehun completely hogged the girls to themselves” Kai pouted like a little child.

“Kai… your dance moves were sending you away to your own grave” Wook chuckled as the Law teacher appeared.

“I see. Don’t worry, I’m sure some girl will like whatever moves you have packed with you” Eun-Ji patted his back smiling.

“Why do I feel insulted…” He commented as he passed his school ID card through the machine and sat down.


“Don’t forget to prepare your presentations by the end of next month” The teacher warned us right before we all walked out of class.

“Shin Hye” I felt a hand land on my shoulder as Wook slid in beside me. “What is it?”

“Did your man pop in yesterday?” He asked as I just sighed “Yeah… at 5 in the morning”

“Say anything to you?” He threw another question. “No…”

I really hope he has a good reason for not contacting whatsoever yesterday.

“Oh! That’s right, you said you couldn’t go with your boyfriend yesterday… is he studying here?” Eun-Ji curiously asked as we strolled around the university ground along with the rest.

“Ah yeah, he’s studying in the education school building which is right next to our one” I told her and just as we walked I spotted him with his friends.

“Actually that’s him right there” I eye showed her. I then noticed that Seung-Ho looked towards my side so I lifted my hand and called for him “Seung-Ho!” But he just kept on walking… Was I wrong? Did he not notice me?

“Wait? Isn’t he that guy that-” Kai was about to blurt out something until Wook cut him off.

“Dude!” Kai complained as Wook gave him the eyes that said “Say anything else and I’ll kill you”

“You know my boyfriend?” Shin Hye looked at kai surprised.

“Ah… no, haha” He let out a small laughter as he scratched the back of his neck “Wrong guy”

That surprised me. For a moment, I actually thought he knew Seung-Ho.

“Hey, guys turns out the English teacher is absent” Chorong said happily. “The teacher left us a notice saying she won’t make it to class”

“Cool!” Kai got all happy.

“Great, now I can catch up on my sleep. See ya guys” Sehun just walked off.

“That guys not loyal at all… He could at least hang out with us a bit more” Sully hissed.

“Actually I’m actually going to do the same… I didn’t get much sleep last night” Eun-Ji walked away while yelling “Sorry guys”

“What about you two?” They looked at Wook and I.

“I think I’ll go home too” I smiled. I didn’t really feel like going out at the moment plus I needed to find a chance to talk to Seung-ho.

“Yeah, me too” Wook smiled as the both of us started walking and said our goodbyes to them. As the both us reached the road, Wook all of a sudden held my wrest “Want me to walk you home?”

“Wook may I remind you that I had asked you not to get all touchy touchy with me” I smiled at him. I mean I did warn him.

“Too much skin contact going on here” I mumbled as I removed his hand away from my wrest. "And no, I'll go home alone"

“What are you going to do at home?” He asked.

“Nothing much I guess, why?” I looked at him.

“Let’s teach you math today, then…” He smiled at me.

“Not today, I wanted to wait for Seung-Ho today” I mumbled as I looked at the road. Until all of a sudden, out of the freaken nowhere Wook just threw me over his shoulder before I could even stop him.

“Yaah?! What the heck?!” I fought against him.

“Sorry, but no way I’m going to let you do that today” He chuckled. “Your body is mine today!” He added so cheackly as he crossed the road.

“What? My body is who’s today?!” I fought. What the hell does he mean by that. Is he trying to get me in to trouble?!

 

 


Hi my beautiful readers :D

What do you think of this episode? Do you like it?

Please comment by telling me your thoughts that would really make me happy and motivate me !^-^!

Oh and I wanted to thank you all so much for subscring my story :D Kamsamnida ^o^