Chap12: My heart

Crossed Fates

Shin Hyes POV

Just as I felt like Wook was about to put his arm around me, I automatically just got up and went to the bathroom.

I took a deep breath as my heart felt tingly and I touched my chest feeling the race of my heart beat Thump Thump

I think I like him but what about Seung-Ho I mumbled. Im going to break up with him but I struggle to come to the concept that he doesnt love me anymore and thats hes not the person I thought he was, or maybe he didnt love me to begin with. I know I have to cut ties with him, but I still

I thought to myself as I rose my head to take a glance at myself in the mirror Let it go, Shin Hye You managed to let him go once you can do it again…” I tried to strengthen myself as hard as it felt for me.

I then glanced out the door and went back to the couch to sit next to Wook.

Are you okay? Wook asked since I had taken a bit in the bathroom.

Yeah, Im fine I smiled kindly to him as he did the same to me.

Thats good. Lets watch the rest of the movie He said as he turned to look at the tv.

He may be a player but I guess hes got a good heart

As the movie played Wook didnt try to put his hand over me again. I guess he thought he made me uncomfortable.

After the movie finished and I was about to get up, Wook out of the blue pushed me back down. What is it? I asked nervously as he leaned in a bit. Instinctively I shut my eyes as I thought he was about to kiss me.

But then he ended up whispering in my ear Lets have dinner as he smirked and walked off to the kitchen, making my face heat up.

Yaah! I yelled at him as he began laughing.

Why did you do that?! I complained while feeling embarrassed.

Just wanted to tease you He playfully said as he stuck his tongue out like a 7-year-old, so I just giggled at his child like behaviour.

Time slowly passed and the sky darkened.

Ill sleep on the couch I told Wook.

Youll sleep on the bed Wook pointed at his bed.

No, really, its fine I smiled as I added At home I used to find sleeping on the couch more comfortable than sleeping in bed, it kind of became a habit of mine, so…”

“…so, youll sleep in my bed, because I dont allow girls to sleep on the couch at my place Wook insisted.

10 minutes passed and were still arguing on who is sleeping where. Until he just suddenly walked towards me and picked me up like a sack of potatoes.

Yaah! I complained.

 Youre stubborn He mumbled as he walked towards the bed with me.

What is up with him?! I thought to myself as I hit his back begging him to put me down on the floor.

And next thing you know he swung me on the bed with him colliding softly on top of me, he just stopped in time looking at me. My heart beat began playing with me again, beating so fast as if it were running a marathon

Is he going to try and kiss me again?! I began crashing my mind with questions as I noticed him leaning slowly towards me.

And thats when my hands grew a mind of its own and pushed him, causing him to accidently slide off the bed and ending up crashing on the ground as I said Ill keep the bed then!... as I rapidly threw the silky blankets over me covering myself over my head while turning my back to him.

You didnt have to push me so hard He complained while walking off and rubbing his from the fall.

After some time passed, Wook suddenly asked Are you awake? and I turned to look at him, who was lying down on the couch with a pillow behind his head and a thick blanket over him.

He took a glance at me. If youre awake you should say something, instead of being mute he smiled.

Im awake…” I pushed the blanket just below my chin.

Why did you push me away, when I was going to kiss you? He asked all of sudden making me feel awkward.

I guess it bothered him

Im still Seung-Hos girlfriend, you know…” I answered honestly.

But youre going to break up with him…” He spoke as he just stared blankly at the ceiling.

True…” I mumbled as he glanced to take a look at me.

Why do you look like youre going to do so, but dont want to? He asked with a bothered look.

I dont know, its just the way I feel. But I know its what I should do I answered.

If youre scared of being alone forever or something, dont go thinking about that. Cause even if you break up with him youll be able to find someone anyways He spoke as if he already knew I was scared of being alone until the very end.

You speak as if you know me so well and yet weve only known each other for a month and something I gave a very light giggle as I turned up to look at the ceiling.

I just know, because I used to be like that He mumbled.

Is that why you surround yourself with girls? I asked smiling.

I guess so He let out a small giggle.

Huh…” I sighed as I then mumbled Cant we live in a world that has just stopped

Why? He mumbled.

It feels nice like this its pitch dark and yet it feels so calming as we just talk like this I glanced at him smiling and retrieved my glance back to staring at the ceiling.

Be with me He suddenly asked me.

I cant…”

Why not? He mumbled. Because youre still dating?

No I cant be with you even if I break up with Seung-Ho I spoke earnestly.

Why? He asked.

Because youre a player thats one of the reasons Im letting Seung-Ho go I spoke from my heart.

So, you dont have any feelings for me? He glanced at me.

Even if I did, I wouldnt because of that exact reason I mumbled my last words as I turned my back to him and tried going back to sleep.

I already like you but Ill only get hurt end the end if I date you I thought to myself.

 


Hi my beloved readers next chapter is UP! Hope you enjoy it ^^

Leave a comment telling me your thoughts :D

It makes me feel that you haven't given up on me *^-^* And thank you for supporting me so far :) LOVE YOU ALL <3