Chap 14: Amusement Park

Crossed Fates

After he spoke really close to my ear, they probably went really red since i felt the heat from my ears on my hands.

“SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT?!” I complained as he shut the door and heard him laughing it off.

I could hear the sound of the shower as I sat on the couch. Everything else was amazingly quiet.

Too quiet....

I’ve been with Seung-Ho for so long and yet just hearing Wook in the bathroom showering makes me feel really nervous, even though there’s no reason to be feeling that way.

“BzzzBzzz” I got a fright all because of my stupid phone. It was vibrating on top of the center table, so i went to take a glimpse on who was calling me this early in the morning.

“Baby <3” is what popped up on the screen. “Great!” I mumbled, nervously . I wondered if I should answer it or not...

It just buzzed and buzzed and my hands began to shake as I remember everything he had been doing to me for the past weeks. My wrests... my throat... my cheeks... began to feel hot.

‘I need to end this! I need to get this over and done with!” was what kept rumbling in my head. But all is better said than actually done.

I gulped as the phone stopped vibrating and “missed call” popped up in the screen.

“You’re turn, Shin Hye!” Wook frightened me as he opened the door so abruptly, which made me automatically jump and have my phone fall on to the floor.

“Aaah... crap!” I said with my voice trembling as I picked up my phone. And quickly passed by him to go take a shower but he halted me as he took grip of my arm softly and yet firmly.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he tried to take a glance of my face and I tried acting up again. “Of course I’m fine “ I giggled. I’m probably being transparent unwantingly, but I still hope he’s buying it. Even though I could clearly see on his face that he looked worried.

“Wook...”

“What?”

“You’re half ! Seriously” I quickly tried to really show I’m fine.

“I have a perfectly shaped six pack which needs to be showed and not hidden “ He started smirking as he pointed at his abs.

“What? Are you the son of an exhibitionist?” I joked.

“Maybe...” He laughed.

“Really?”

“No! I was joking” He giggled as I actually almost believed it. “Now touch my temple!” He smirked as he pulled my hand to touch his abs.

“Arrghhh” My head exploded as I ran off to the bathroom as fast as lightining feeling super embarrassed.

I leaned against the closed bathroom door as I turned the shower on and placed my hand on my chest feeling my heart going on it’s own little race.

I then looked at my hand that touched his perfectly shaped abs... “Those were some really hard abs... “ I coudn’t help myself but giggle.

“I’m acting like such a ” I chuckled. GOD! I’m supposed to take a hot shower but I’m already feel hot.

“It’s no wonder girls flock around him...” I sighed as water began falling on my skin.


 

“So did you think about me in the shower?” He teased first thing first as I opened the bathroom the door and the vapor that was accumulated from the heated water in the bathroom escaped.

“How special do you think you are?” I rolled my eyes. Even though there was no lie in his words. I giggled in my mind.

“Super special! Now! Want to touch my temple one more time before we go out?” He teasingly asked me.

“ No!” I said turning my back away as I giggled. “ Seriously, where does he get all this confidence” I mumbled.

“Did you say something?” he asked as he picked up his wallet.

“I was talking to myself”

“If you say so...” He smiled as he walked past me and opened the door “ Let’s go, enjoy our day”

“Yeah... let’s have fun”


 

Nobody’s POV

“AAAAAHHHHH” Shin Hye and Wook screamed as the roller coster stopped for a few seconds right at the toppest point and came rushing downwards with a lot speed.

By the the time it had ended both walked out of the ride as white as ghosts.

“Oh my god!” Shin Hye felt shocked.

“I think I feel weak in the legs” Wook mumbled as both broke out in to laughter as they stared at each others faces.

“If the girls were to see how uncool you look right now it would be a moment to live for” HAHAHA she made fun of him since he look so weak at that point.

“You’re one to talk you look like you’ve seen a ghost”

“True” she giggled in agreement.

“Wanna go on another one?” She looked at him with a smirk,

“Is that a challenge?” He smirked along with her as she nodded.

“Then let’s go!” He said as he pointed at a super crazy ride.

“And tell anyone about this, and I’ll kill you” He mumbled in a low tone.

“Same goes for you” She glanced at him as they came nearer to the rollercoaster.

“But you know... even though it makes me feel weak by the end of the ride it’s actually quite threaling isn’t it?” Wook look at the ride as they reached their destination.

“Yep!” Shin Hye smiled as she grabbed his arm and pulled him in for the ride “Now let’s go!”

The whole morning they kept riding rides. By the time it had reached noon, they stopped to take a breather from it and sat at the esplanade.

“What do you want to eat?” Wook asked.

“Anything is good” She smiled “I’ll just eat whatever you’re having”

“Okay” Wook smiled at her. “I’ll be right back” He went to go fetch something to eat.

 

Shin Hye’s POV

While Wook went to go order the food I just sat enjoying the view. You could see a lot of people were having fun. As I waited once again my phone vibrated.

I jusy sighed deeply before I gained the courage. And slid the button to accept the call.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” Seung Ho was super pissed. I was actually having lot’s of fun with Wook, for a second I had forgotten the problems I had.

Too actually imagine that everytime I spoke to Seung-Ho those butterflies that always flew in my belly have actually died and rotted to the point I feel empty and dry from the sound of his voice.