Chap13: My feelings

Crossed Fates

Shin Hye’s POV

 

When I woke up in the morning and moved comfortably to the side, I just stared at Wook quietly as he slept soundly on the sofa.

While it was probably almost time to go to class, but to speak honestly I wasn’t really in the mood to go to university today. I don’t really feel like doing much. I just want to clear my head and gain the courage to do what should be done.

I know I’ve got feelings for Wook... but I also know it won’t work out since he’s not really a one woman man...

Sometimes I wonder... why does my heart fall for guys that will only harm it. And in moments like these I can only try and use my head instead of my heart. I simply have to try and win over my heart.

It’s hard but I have too...

“Shin Hye”

I shook my head as I heard my name and broke away from my train of thoughts.

Wook began giggling in front of me. “What were you thinking? You looked like you were brain dead”

“Shut up!” I slapped him with a pillow as I broke a small giggle. “Seriously... insulting me so early in the morning”

“I live to see your idiotic expressions”

God! I really don’t understand why I even fell for him... he kills me every time with his behaviours! I cracked a smile as i walked away from him.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Say Wook...” Shin Hye looked at him as she sipped a little bit of the cup of water she had just poured for herself.

“What is it? Want a morning kiss?” He as he places his forearms on top of the counter and leaned in close to her face.

“No!” She giggled with blushed cheeks as she was about to push his face away with her hand but he grabbed her wrest making her feel a sudden shock to her heart.

“Why is he looking so serious” she thought to herself as she gulped in nervousness.

“I’m joking...” he broke a chuckle. “I ain’t kissing you without your consent”

“Phew” she let out a small air of relief as she thought that for a split second her weak heart was about to burst.

“hahaha” he just couldn't resist laughing at her sudden look of relief. “You know... you didn’t have to give such a relieved expression. It breaks my heart”

“Just cut it Wook” she smiled. She picked up her cup and continued drinking it.

“So.... what were you going to tell me a while ago” he asked.

“Uhmmmnn... do you want to go out somewhere today...” Shin Hye suggested.

“Are you suggesting we skip class, miss who comes to classes everyday and likes to be punctual...” Wook smiled mischievously as he supported his chin with his hand on the balcony.

“Forget I asked if you don’t want to” She turned her back to him as she placed the empty cup in the kitchen sink.

“Where do you want to go?” He asked as he looked at her back and thought to himself how sad her back was even thought her words and her expressions didn’t really show it.

“Don’t know... I just don’t feel like doing the things the me usually does” Shin Hye smiled at him as she thought “Cause the me that does the simplest of things... is the me that got played so perfectly by a person that was hidden behind a facade”

“Hmmn... okay. Then how about we just have lots of fun for the day and... then at night we can go to a bar” He smiled. “Good?”

Shin hye nooded “Good”

“Then... let’s go to the amusement park” He looked at her as he tapped the kitchen counter and walked pass her. Just to stop right behind her and say “But first...” as he leaned quickly towards her ear “You need to take a shower” and walked in to the bathroom “I’ll borrow you my hoddie” as he shut the door chuckling, while Shin Hye stood in time feeling all her blood rush to her ears.

“Damn it!” She complained as she touched both her cheeks and glared at the bathroom door.