Chap16: It's over

Crossed Fates

"What do you think you're doing?" I could hear Wook's irritated voice. I felt surprised yet so relieved that he was here.

"Let go!" I yelped in pain as he apllied more force.

"She said... let go!" Wook threw a kick and punched Seung-ho as I flinched, causing him to stumble against a corner of a table and crash on the ground along with a vase.

I was so scared, I couldn't even stop my tears from falling. I didn't even know what to do... I just stood there shivering...

Seung-ho simply smirked at the site as he brushed his thumb across the corner of his lip, whipping the blood stain as he glared at me and back at Wook "What a sight" he mumbled underneath his breath.

Wook glanced at me with an expression as if he's asking me " if I was okay".

Seung-ho noticing an opportunity, grabbed tightly the shard of glass that was scattered on the ground and aimed for Wook "You're both dead today!" he spoke between his wards with hatred.

Wook instinctively tried diverging the shard just to ended up brushing on the side of his upper arm.

"Arghh" Wook touched the wounded area with his hand in pain for a split second and I quickly ran to him worriedly "Stop this!" as I cried my heart out feeling so guilty.

Nobody's POV

"Stop this!" Shin Hye screamed so desperatilly at Seung-ho as she noticed the wound. But Seung-ho just couldn't stand the both of them. He was just completely losing all his rationality.

With blood shot eyes he aims for Shin Hye this time, but wook quickly grabbed her in to his arms and turned the opposite side being able to divert from her getting injured but that didn't stop him from earning another cut on the back of his shoulder.

"Get out of the house" He whispered to Shin Hye, but she just kept crying not wanting to leave him alone.

Seung-ho giggled in frustration as he waved the shard around.

"When I say go.. you run" Wook spoke underneath his breath as he turned around keeping Shin Hye behind him so that Seung-ho couldn't get to her.

The moment Seung-ho tried to make another attempt, Wook yelled "Go!" as he grabbed Seung-ho's arm attempting to remove the shard away from his hand as Shin Hye ran to the door.

The both of them ended up fist fighting and going against the corners of the house as things began falling and breaking. Shin Hye not wanting to leave Wook alone afraid something bad would happen to him, she quickly ran in to the kitchen grabbing a pan and while Seung-Ho had Wook pinned on the ground, she smashed the utensil with all her force on the Seung-ho's head. 

As Seung-ho falls to the side unconscious, she releases her hand from the pan causing it to fall on the ground. She stared at Seung-ho trembling with her body frozen, for she couldn't believe what she had done. Wook just grabbed her wrest and dragged her out of the house.

By the time Wook arrived at his placed she just collapsed on the ground trembling. "Did I ki... ki..." she couldn't even finish her sentence.

"Look at me" he layed his hands on her shoulders softly. "You didn't kill him but we need to call the police"

But she shook her head in disagreement.

"Shin Hye!" Wook raised his voice at her and she just kept shaking her head and looking blankly at Wook from the shock. Her face became paler and paler until she fell uncounscious.