Chap10: So nervous

Crossed Fates

Nobody’s POV

As Shin Hye thought about if Wook really did kiss her or not she sneaked a look at Wook, but they ended up making eye contact and he playful winked at her and threw her a kiss from a distance, which caused her to turn around in a second feeling embarrassed.

“What’s wrong with you?” Eun-ji asked as she noticed that Shin Hye’s cheeks had turned pink.

“Nothing… nothing” She spoke nervously as she pulled a bit of her hair behind her ear and tried paying attention to class.

Once it ended Eun-Ji asked Shin Hye if maybe she wanted to go to her house and spend some time with her since she was worried of her being with Seung-ho for the time being.

But Shin Hye, just shook her head from right to left, explaining to her that it would be best for her to go home since she needed to put some things in order with Seung-Ho.

Eun-Ji then just smiled a bit at her and placed her hand over her shoulder “If you need anything just call, I’m not your friend just to stay in the corner to watch and just not do anything, use me in times like these”

“I know” Shin Hye just smiled and went on her way.

Shin Hye’s POV

It was really cold today and I was really nervous… I mean I knew it was best for me to set things straight! I need to gain the courage and break up with Seung-Ho.

“Aish! Why does this feel so complicated!!” I rubbed my fingers through my hair out of stress as I got closer to home.

Should I maybe call Jung Il Woo? Ottoke?!

“Screw it! It’s best to just ask him” I decided as I began trying to call him.

“Oppa!” I called him as I walked tiny steps through the park and passing the small lake.

“You remembered me? And here I thought you had forgotten that you even had a brother anymore” He gave off a small giggle.

“No… I’ve been preoccupied with some stuff” I mumbled.

“I see… Have you been stressed with studies?” He asked.

“I’m holding up… I guess” I once again mumbled.

“Is something wrong? From the tone of your voice, you seem rather down” He worriedly asked.

“Actually, I needed to ask you something” I nervously asked.

“What is it?”

“Seung-Ho isn’t like he used to be or maybe he is and he just never showed it to me before… What should I do Oppa? I feel like I should end it but I’m afraid to do so…” I asked.

“What do you mean he’s different? Did he do anything to you?!” He started getting really worried and angry. “I swear! If he did anything to you, I’ll put him in a coma”

“No! He hasn’t done anything to me oppa” I lied…

“Are you sure?”

“Ah… yeah…” I spoke nervously.

“Shin Hye, if he did do something to you and you’re lying to me, you better break it off with him… and if that is not the case…. And he’s different in a way that you’re not comfortable with, that’s your decision on rather you should or not break up with him. You have to think about If you really want to continue being with the kind of person he is, from future onwards”

“Okay…” I mumbled.

“Okay, Shin Hye I need to go to work now. Call me if you need anything else” He said to me as he hurriedly turned off the call.

“I guess the right thing would be to let him go…” I mumbled as I arrived in front of my house. I stood there for a while, trying to gain the courage, but it was really difficult.

“How long are you going to stand there? It’s been 20 minutes now” A familiar voice asked me out of nowhere as I looked to the side just to see Wook.

“What are you doing here? Did you follow me” I asked as he just chuckled.

“Yeah… I wanted to see how you were going to straighten things out with your honey like boyfriend”

“How did you-” I stopped for a split second and said “…You know this is considered stalking”

“Really? In dramas, this is considered someone liking that person…. Don’t you watch kdramas?” He smiled as I just rolled my eyes.

“That’s dramaland… In reality, this is stalking” I reminded him.

“Okay… okay” He smiled.

“Wanna come over to my place… or go into pro wrestling with Seung-Ho…” He looked at me as I became nervous as I thought about it.

“Stop kidding around Wook, it’s not funny”

“I’m actually serious though, I don’t exactly want to see your pretty face hurt, you know” He looked worried which made my heart tingle…

Wait! Don’t you dare believe that worried expression Shin Hye! I almost fell for it! “How many girls have you used this phrase on? It’s almost believable I’ll say”

And he began giggling as he scratched the back of his neck “I almost sounded like I cared, didn’t I? Ha…ha” and he glanced sideways. “But seriously, do you want to come over to my home for today? You can try and tell him off tomorrow. Besides it’s not like I like being alone at home… so just hang out with me”

Should I go? Where would I sleep anyways… If I break up with him, I’ll need to leave anyways and try and find some other place to live in… Should I ask if I can stay at his place just until I find some other apartment or something? Aish! I’ll think about it later!

“Let’s go to your place then…. It’s not like I seem to have the courage to do so today” I pouted as he smiled and put his arm around my shoulder.

“What do you think of watching a movie!” He seemed excited as we walked towards his place and ran into Kai.

“Oh! What are you guys up to?” Kai asked smiling.

“We’re going to watch a movie at his place, since he suggested it” I pointed at Wook as Kai began giggling.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked suspiciously.

“Usually when a guy asks to watch a movie at his place it means to do the dirty dirty… I never thought you were that type Shin Hye” He joked.

SERIOUSLY?! I DIDN’T KNOW THAT!

“Why don’t you come watch a movie with us” I offered. “The more the merrier, right?” I smiled as I hit my elbow playfully on Wook’s stomach.

Nobody’s POV

“…right…” Wook gave a death glare towards kai while Shin Hye didn’t notice it.

“Let’s go then” Shin hye smiled as she began walking forward, while behind her, Wook smacked the back of Kai’s head “Your mouth opens too much at times” he whispered.

“Sorry, didn’t mean it” Kai apologized as the three of them headed towards his home.

 


Hi beloved readers! Did you like the chapter? sorry for the wait :/

Please leave a comment telling me your thoughts on the story or chapter ^^ I like to know what my readers are thinking :)

And thank you for supporting me so far! :D