Chap1: I'm going to Seoul

Crossed Fates

Park Shin Hye’s POV

Today was the day I was finally going to find out if I got into Seoul University or not! I’ve been feeling so nervous since I applied for it, I’ve already done the exam and everything. To tell you the truth, I’m not the brightest, my marks were always barely making it unlike my brothers and sisters. Even my own boyfriend takes better marks than me and he hardly studies.

They’ve always done great compared to me so I’ve always tried extra hard to reach to the same level as them. But, then again sometimes I don’t understand why I try to be like them when in the end each and one of us are different people.

Right now it’s 10 o’clock at night and I’ve been behind my pc refreshing my pc every minute to see if the result pop up. Now that I’m thinking about it, the kind of excitement that I’m getting right now is the same as when I the refresh button to wait for the episode drama of “Moon Lovers: Scarlet heart Ryeo” to come out.

And finally… it’s out!

“Umma! The results are out!” I yelled out of nervousness.

“And, and? Did you get in?” She asked me also anticipating the results.

“I don’t know, still scrawling down to find my name” I mumbled as my heart beat each time my finger scrawled down.

“I can’t believe it….” I muttered.

“What can’t you believe? Did you not get in?” Appa asked since he probably noticed my facial expression. My eyes were starting to become watery.

“I got in!!!” I yelped in excitement. “I actually got-t iin!” I began crying from joy.

“Are those actually excitement tears?” My younger brother asked stunned.

I quickly phoned Yoo Seung-ho and told him my results.

“I also got into my course” He quickly responded.

“We’re going to SEOUL!!!!” The both of us yelled with such happiness, while quickly packing our luggage’s and getting ready to move to our apartment.


Narrator’s POV

“Finally we’re here” Yoo Seung-Ho mumbled with a huge smile growing on his cheeks as he held Shin Hye’s hand.

“Let’s go in and start unpacking” She said to him as they both entered the place where they were going to stay until they finished their studies.

Actually, Shin Hye was supposed to come study alone in Seoul. She had already dreamt to come study accounting there since she started high school, while her boyfriend wanted to just go overseas once he finished his twelfth grade. But then he decided to follow her and ended up coming here to study too. Of course he’s in a different area.

That’s when they decided to just live together and share the expenses of the apartment since they were both staying there.

“Put that over there” Shin Hye pointed to the row as she arranged their clothing in the closet.

“By the way we still have to go to the university to treat the rest of our documents to be officially enrolled” Seung-Ho warned her.

“I know we can go there now, we’ve already organized the most important stuff anyway” Shin Hye smiled as she wiped her hands with a cloth since it had a bit of dust on them.

Both of them quickly walked there, and just as they arrived, they stopped in time as they realized how huge the place was

 “Hey baby” Shin Hye pinched Seung-Ho.

“What?” He asked her as he slid his hands in his jeans pockets.

“Where is the entry to the school?!” Shin Hye was confused.

“Don’t know, let’s find out” He cracked a small smile as he quickly held her hand and marched around the place until they found an entry at the back.

“This should be it” He mumbled as they finally got into the university grounds and began walking around.

“Now where is the secretary building” Shin Hye muttered as they kept on walking until they saw 2 huge lines of people going to the front and back of the building.

“Tell me this is not it” She said to Seung-Ho as they looked dumbfounded at the number of people that was stacked in a row.

“Looks like it is…” He mumbled as they got into the line.

“This is going to be a long day” She sighed.


 

“And a long day it was” She stretched her hands as both of them arrived back at their place. It was already 7 o’clock at night.

“How about pizza for tonight baby, I don’t really feel like cooking” She gave her best puppy eyes.

“Sounds good, I’ll order it” He smiled as he pushed her on to the couch.

“I want salami pizza, and tell them to add olives”

“When don’t you” Seung-Ho giggled.

After two hours the pizza finally arrived.

“You know, it’s too bad we’re not studying in the same building” He pouted next to Shin Hye as he placed a slice of pizza into his mouth.

“It’s normal since we’re in complete different departments, but at least we’re together at home baby” She smiled as she robbed a bite from his pizza slice.

“That’s foul play!” He complained while laughing. “Give that piece back!” He began attacking her with tickles and kisses.

And as the night passed, the morning arrived rapidly and before she knew it, her alarm started singing, for it was time for her to go to her first class.

Park Shin Hye’s POV

I was so tired, Seung-Ho and I cleaned up the rest of the stuff after we ate so we ended up going to sleep late.

“Hey baby, wake up” I shook him.

“I only start at 11” He mumbled as he turned his cheeks to the other side tired.

“Okay then I’ll get going baby” I warned him as I rapidly got dressed up and hurried to my school building.

“Now… math is in room 112” I mumbled looking at the paper as I bumped into someone by accident and he ended up putting his arm around my waist.

“Sorry I wasn’t looking” I apologized as I looked up to see who I went against.

“It’s fine” He winked as his hands were still around my waist.

“Uhmm… I think you can take your hands off now” I gave him a faint smile as I signalled him with also my eyes to remove them

“Yeah sure” He chuckled as he let go. “New student?”

“Ah, yeah” I responded. “You?”

“Me too” He answered smiling.

“Sorry but I’m kind of an a hurry, I’m trying to look for my class” I hinted as I walked away and asked the balcony ahjussi if he knew where it was. Luckily he knew and showed me the way.

When I got there, there was already a girl in front of the door, she was actually quite cute.

“Hi!” I greeted her.

“Hi” she smiled. “Don’t you recognize me?”

“Uhmmn… not really, sorry. Have we met somewhere before” I asked her confused.

“Not really. But I thought you had probably recognized me since we did the entry exam in the same room. I was actually behind you” She explained.

“Oh sorry, I actually didn’t notice anybody” I let off a small giggle. “I was too nervous on the day of the exam”

“I see” She chuckled. “Well, I’m Jung Eun-Ji”

“I’m Park Shin Hye” I smiled.

“Looks like the rest of our classmates are late today”

“Seems so” I said as I looked around to see if a teacher arrived, until I spotted a women walking towards us with a pair of keys, and opened our door.

“Is it only the two of you? Where’s the rest?” The teacher asked.

“They’re probably still trying to find out where the room is” Eun-Ji answered.

“Okay… Do you know who the other students are?” She asked.

“Not really” Both of us answered her, just as we sat down together.

“Am I late?” A similar voice popped up from the door.

“No, you’re just on time” The teacher responded as she the projector, and I turned to look who it was.

“Ooh” it’s that guy I bumped into.

“Ooh, pretty girl” He smiled as he walked towards me and sat behind me.

                                                  

                                                                        


HI MY BEAUTIFUL READERS,

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'm sorry if it's a bit boring for the first chappy :/

Please leave a comment leaving your thoughts :D It cheers me up and motivates me ^^

All in all, thank you so much for subscribing |^o^| Me loves you all, hehe