Chap 17: Giving in

Crossed Fates

The sun set and Shin Hye began to regain consciousness.  

She began to slowly open her eyes as she could smell chamomile tea.  

“My face hurts” She mumbled as she touched her face.  

“Are you feeling better?” Wook asked worriedly as he poured tea in two cups. 

“Yeah...” She felt mentally exhausted and pale as she tried slowly pushing her weighty body up. 

Noticing she was very weak he placed the warm cups on the centre table and rushed to hold her “I’ll help you” he adjusted her on the bed and brushed his hand on her hair “stress drained you out... just rest” 

“I’m sorry...” She apologized. 

“For what?” he passed her the tea as she stared at it sadly. 

“I hope it’s for abandoning me at the amusing park” he smiled tilting his head sideways trying to make eye contact and she gave out a small giggle as tears rolled down her face. 

“Oh ...” He quickly passed her tissues. “Sorry I was trying to be funny...” Guilt ran him over as he didn’t like seeing her cry. 

She wiped her tears away as she shook her head “It was funny... but you got hurt because of me” she eyed his shoulder. 

“Don’t worry about it, a scar is a man's trophy” he giggled trying to make her smile again but her smile was very weak.

"Let me at least treat it, since you did get hurt because of me" she took a sip of her tea as she placed it on the side table. 

"It's okay, don't worry" He held her shoulders since she tried getting out of bed. "You're drained right now, just rest"

And Shin Hye began pouting. "Fine, but I'll go fetch the med kit" He placed his tea next to hers and searched around his shelfs. "I know I have it here somewhere..." He mumbled as he saw at the back of shelf and reached for it.  

“Here” he sat on the bed and placed it in-between them. 

She grabbed a bit of cotton and grabbed the disinfectant “I need you get closer...” She bit her lip as he cut distance “... and I need to remove your shirt...” she shyly looked down. 

“Oh... sorry” Jungkook felt awkward for a second and quickly removed it. He felt slightly embarrassed since it was her. He’s taken his clothes off a million of times in front of different girls and never once felt embarrassed, yet just taking his shirt off for her made him feel that way. 

“I’m going too...” She warned him as she was about to begin while he nodded. 

“Ouch! That Stings!” He whined. 

“Just try holding it in for a bit. It’s almost done” She took out the thick bandage and placed it on his shoulder as she leaned her near his wound, which made Wook flinch in nervousness and remembered that she wasn’t feeling well. 

“Are you fine?” He brushed his hand along her hair. 

“My head feels heavy” She pushed slightly away while looking up at him with flushed cheeks which made Wook’s hurt skip a beat. 

“She’s sick... She sick....” He mentalized himself as he looked at her, who looked so cute yet weak. 

But instinct took over him and he touched her cheeks gently and began cutting distance between them as Shin Hye just gazed at him without pushing herself away like she would usually do. Wook looked at her lips and her eyes, noticing that she wasn’t brushing him off he got closer as the warmth of their lips collided.

As he began kissing her, Shin Hye didn’t struggle and gave in, responding back to his kiss while taking hold of his bare waist which sent chills down Wook’s spine, feeling his blood rush he broke from the kiss. “Maybe this isn’t right” He was about to say since he felt maybe she was giving in because her heart was broken but Shin Hye grabbed his cheeks and brought their lips back together and going in for a hotter kiss which made him feel like he was to go crazy. He grabbed her back with one arm as he slowly laid her down on the bed “I love you” He mumbled as he began ing her shirt. 

The phone began buzzing but Shin Hye and Wook just ignored as if they never heard it.

"Are you sure... you want this?" He mumbled between his breath near her ear as he kissed her neck.

"You're talking too much" She spoke under her breath as she passed her hands on the back of his head and pulled him on for another deep kiss as he pushed the sheet over them and began removing their jeans throwing them on the side of the bed as they intertwined underneath the sheets.

The night that was so cold became warm with the touch of their bodies.


Morning reached and the bell began to ring as Wook just tried ignoring it as he pulled Shin Hye in to his arms. As he felt so comfortable in bed with her by his side.

"Wook!" A familiar voice called for him.

"Go answer it..." Shin Hye mumbled with a sleepy tone as he snuggled closer "Don't wanna"

"YO! Dude!" he got called once more.

"Sounds like Kai..." she mumbled.

"That idiot is ruining me right now" He muttered annoyingly as he scratched the back of his neck as he grabbed his robe and covered his body opening the door and Kai instantly tried barging in but Wook quickly grabbed him by the caller of his shirt and kicked forced his out of the house and shut the door. 

“Got company?” Kai wiggled his eyebrows and he noticed a girl's head on the bed. 

“I’m busy... what do you want?” Wook crossed his arms blocking the door. 

“Who is it?” Kai became nosy instead of just answering Wook’s question, which made Wook look sideways in annoyance. 

“No way... Shin Hye?!” Noticing that he wasn’t answering when he usually boasts about all the chicks he hooks up with., yet this one he kept quiet. 

Wook feeling annoyed and not wanting to answer he just quickly escaped back in to his home, since wasn’t saying anything necessary. 

"Kai?.." Shin Hye turned to look at Wook snuggling in her sheets.

"Doesn't matter" He smiled as he ran jumping on the bed hugging her and pecked her lips as she giggled cutely.