nine

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: hello guys! there is an adjustment for this story starting this chapter! i will be using 'I' instead of Haesoo; i'll be using first point of view rather than second point of view since i feel more comfortable that way in writing. i hope you guys will still love this story even though there are some changes in the mean time okay ^^

Since last week, I tried to avoid Baekhyun sunbae at all cost. I couldn't see his face, stare at his eyes, smile at his laugh anymore. When he tried to talk to me, I would say that I need to go somewhere, or just spat out anything- didn't matter it was ridiculous or not. What's important was that, I could be away from him. And I bet he noticed my weird behaviour around him these days.

It was recess time and me and Nari were walking to the canteen to grab some bread. "Haesoo!" Joohyuk came to me running and smiled as soon as he arrived in front of me, "going to canteen?" I nodded, "let's go together." we walked together and chosed a place before digging into the food. "where is Jisoo?" Nari asked. Yeah, I had not seen him for a while recently. "he went to basketball competition, will be back tomorrow. Why? You miss him, Nari?" his question made Nari widened her eyes and he got slapped on his back for that, "can't i ask where is my friend?" Joohyuk just smirked at her answer. I laughed since Nari seemed to like Jisoo a bit.

"oi, Haesoo's here!" Baekhyun sunbae voice echoed through the canteen and he took a sit beside me. I rolled my eyes out of frustration, 'why do he always hang around me?' Jongdae and Chanyeol were here too, "why sunbae?" I asked him monotonously, not like before anymore. I was so sure of myself; I didn't have any feelings more towards him. "no reason. You have been avoiding me too much lately. I should be the one who ask you why..."

I put down the bread and sighed. "i don't have anything against you sunbae. i'm busy lately, got many homeworks and presentations to do, you must be hallucinating then..." I urged Nari and Joohyuk with my eyes to quickly finish their food so that I could ran away from Baekhyun. "i've told you Baek, she's not as nice as you thought..." Chanyeol said arrogantly. He always got something bad to say about me. "Chanyeol sunbae too, i'm sorry if i ever make you feel uncomfortable."

I didn't know what the reason my life was like this. It was a roller coaster. If I hope for something good, it would never turn out to be good or at least half-good for me. There must be something off and I would rather just give up after that. "let's go Nari, Joohyuk." as soon as the figure of Haesoo dissapeared from Baekhyun's sight, he sighed. He thought to himself, 'what have i done to her that she avoids me like this?'

*________*

 

After the class finished, I went to the coffee shop where Joohyuk already waiting for me. "you don't have any class after the recess?" He shook his head, "but i have swimming practice, that's why i decided to wait for you and let's eat the wafer together okay?" I laughed at his cute smile, and gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter