ten

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyuk wanted to face Baekhyun no matter what but he's afraid of what Haesoo would think later on. He didn't want to be in her bad book. As for now, their relationship was progressing so well, and people already seemed to tone down a bit about them, and obviously he didn't want to ruin all of this. For the sake of Haesoo, he would not mention any of Baekhyun's matter around her.

"oi Haesoo!" Joohyuk waved to me from far. I waved back to him with a wide smile. Joohyuk had been so nice to me all this time, and it was me that ignored his kindness and love. Whatta fool. He ran slightly to me, panting maybe because he just finished his swimming practise, "breathe first, then talk." i brushed his bang and he smiled lovely. I was really a stupid before for not noticing him. "let's go and grab some snacks! today's treat is on me!" he grabbed my hand and we went off to the street stall to buy some snacks and drinks. It's already winter now, so hot coffee was a very very good choice.

"yah, i told you before right, to wear you muffler that i bought for you the other day right? ah why are you so stubborn? i should call you Miss Stubborn rather than Haesoo other times then" then he goes with his nagging. I rolled my eyes and took the lavender muffler from my bagpack and handed it to him. His face was completely confused. "you want me to wear it? yah, i bought it for you, Haesoo!" i burst into a loud laugh before put the muffler into his hands, "put it on me, please?" I knew my tactic succeed because she broke into a wide smile right after that. Haha.

I couldn't believe he could be that cute.

"thank you..." I gave him some of snacks to him after he put the muffler around my neck. We're having a great time these days. All my concerns about Baekhyun or other things dissapeared just like that when I'm with him. He's seriously my stress reliever and mood booster. But to be very honest, I couldn't stop thinking about Baekhyun and my mother. My heart kept pushing me to go and meet with them. But a part of me held me back, not to rush things and wait for a great timing.

"Joohyuk-ah." He hm-ed me and I breathed in for a while. "I want to meet with my mother. Like really want."

*________*

 

A week passed and Joohyuk's swimming competition went very well. He won the first place and gave me his second gold medal to me since the first one he already gave to his mother. My plan to meet with my mother was postponed since I wanted Joohyuk to focus on his training, if not he kept wanting to go with me. So I decided to forget it for a while.

"come to my house tonight and have a dinner okay? my mom had been asking me from last month. i'm tired of answering her!" I smirked at him and nodded. His mother is so kind and lovely. I could relate all the gentleman Joohyuk with his mother. She kept treating me like her own daughter, which made me feel a bit... happy. "I'll pick you up later." I shook my head, "no no I'll go alone okay. I'm okay so don't worry."

"really?"

"double yes."

With an unsure expression, he nodded hesitately. I laughed, "I'll be really okay!"

And that night, I picked the most beautiful outfit I ever had- a whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter