two

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With both of hands in the pocket of her parka, she strolled along the way. Her class had finished and she quickly went out to avoid Joohyuk. She already had enough of him, her head ached and she didn’t want to make her headache worse. Cold wind brushed over her body, signalling that winter was coming soon. Autumn was going to end.

Unconciously, she already stood in front of a bakery. From outside, she could see a figure which she missed the most. And unknowingly, her lips curved into a slight smile.

Baekhyun- her crush since she entered Seoul High School was inside the bakery. He’s been working there since last month and every time Haesoo finished her class, she would come here to at least look at his eyes or hand or back, or… talk to him.

She didn’t know whether Baekhyun aware or not of her feelings. ‘It was too obvious!!’, what Na Ri said to her everytime everyday. She also thought of the same thing, she was way too obvious.

“Soo yah” that voice startled her and she spotted Baekhyun at the front door, waving to her.

Baekhyun gestured her to come inside- “come in, it’s cold outside!! Come in, and have a cup of coffee. I’ll treat you this time!!!!” Haesoo shook of her head, “it’s okay sunbae. I’m waiting for the bus.”

He smirked befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter