six

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyuk, let's go and buy and some coffee?" Haesoo grabbed his arm after the class. He nodded, "wait a minute okay. I need to send my assignments to Miss Choi now." he entered the teacher's room while she waited outside. She checked on her handphone, to see any calls or messages from anybody. Nari sent her a message, 'I'll be going back first since our family is having dinner tonight!' and she replied with, 'okay! Enjoy!'.

It was nice to have a family. To have someone care for you. To have someone to listen to you. To have someone cook for you. To have someone to play around. It was nice for Nari to have a family. While me? In your dream, Haesoo. You'll never get a family. You had it while back before, but now it already dissapeared. Just live alone like you've been living for years now.

"what are you thinking huh?" she startled at Joohyuk's voice and shook her head. "nothing, let's go!"

They walked together around the park after bought two hot chocolate- since it's autumn and the weather was getting cold. Hot chocolate was just right at this moment. Silent wrapped around them, maybe it's best to just walk around like this rather than chitchatting. "Haesoo ah."

"Hm?"

"what is the type of your ideal man?" upon receiving that question, Haesoo burst into laugh, "why are you laughing?! I am serious right now." but she just couldn't stop. It's funny to talk things like this, because she never think of it before. "it is funny because i never think of it." Joohyuk looked at her curiously, "really? Ay- you're lying. Girls always talk about things like this- boys they love, ideal man, blah blah..." 

"I am not lying, stupid. I am serious too."

"then, answer me. What kind of your dream man and who is it?"

she paused for a while and turned to Joohyuk, "You, then." he, of course was fluttered by her reaction. "what are you talking about?! Not me, ah not including me! Other guys." she stared at him again- making his heart pounded even more. "I said it was you, then only you."

Haesoo was honest with him righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter