five

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I like him now.” Nari choked on her drink, and Haesoo patted her back. “Did my ear fail to work or what?” She pinched Haesoo’s cheek, “Your mental is okay, right?”

“Ah really. I’m okay. It’s not that I like him in the way you’re thinking, it’s just that now he is my friend, like you.” She smiled and Nari found that smile was a real smile since she started to be her friend. Nari smiled too, happy and delighted since Haesoo was a kind of girl that had a complex in trusting anyone. “Really? That’s good then.”

They walked to the canteen together and saw Joohyuk and Jisoo at one table- eating of course. They took the food from the counter and went to sit with them. “Oh, I see now that you two are getting well….” He rubbed Joohyuk’s back gently; in other word teasing him. His expression told everything. “Stop it, will you?” and he got a smack on the head for teasing him.

“Good morning.” someone greeted them and it was Baekhyun. He and his clan came to their table and sit together, he sat next to Haesoo. The others, Chanyeol and Chen were in front- next to Jisoo. “Sunbae-nim.” Haesoo bowed a bit to them, but as usual, only Chen and Baekhyun smiled at her. Chanyeol hated her- that’s obvious. He’s making nonsense assumption towards Haesoo.

“why are you having your meal here?” Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, “no reason.”

Haesoo stared at him for awhile, but then continued eating as he went silence. Chanyeol’s stare was ignored- “Soo, do you want to walk home with me today? After class, can we go get some snacks together? I have something to tell you though.” Joohyuk, instantly looked at him and replied, “why?” The situation itself seemed awkward- was he going to confess to her later?

“What is it that you want to tell me? Can you tell it here?” Haesoo didn’t want them to fight, so she tried as much as she can to avoid any secret meeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter