seven

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nari slightly ran to Joohyuk’s class. Once she saw him in the class, Nari called him quite loud that other students were looking. She didn’t care about that, and dragged him out of the class. Blankly he followed her while asking what the reason she was in hurry.

“Haesoo didn’t want to go to school today and she didn’t want anybody to disturb her.”

His eyes were widely opened. What happened to her that she became like this instantly? Yesterday she was okay. Why? Why? Why? That’s the only thing Joohyuk could think of right now. “I think this got something to do with her parents.”

“Why?” he stared at Nari curiously. “Wait, how do you know that she didn’t want to come to school and all?” Nari sighed, “she texted me this morning.” she showed him the text and he was nervous just by reading the message. “I was so scared that’s why I came looking for you. She didn’t tell you anything?” he shook his head; still thinking.

“Should we go to her house then?”

He refused, “she will do something dangerous if we don’t follow what she want right now, in this situation. Don’t you remember?”

Yes, Nari clearly remembered. It was the same date as her father died, and she got mad at her mom on that day every year. She would lock herself up in her room and only came out by night. It was too severe that Nari decided to stay with her after that although she just waiting outside the room- afraid that if she ever did something stupid.

Not to mention, when she decided to commit suicide.

“Let’s wait until the school finish. Then we’ll go there together.” She nodded unwillingly and walked back to her class. Joohyuk tried to think positively and went back into the classroom.

*_________*

 

Nari entered the class when Mr Jung already entered. “I’m sorry, I went to the toilet just now.” She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter