thirteen

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, me, Nari, Joohyuk and Jisoo decided to go for camping activity this weekend. Since we finished the two week of hell (full of assignments and projects), we decided to go have some fun and Jisoo came up with the decision of inviting the our classmates as well. At first, I was kinda disagree with their suggestion of having those noisy people on our trip but then when I thought again, it could be one of the way to build new friendship with them. Since I was too content with my life; seemed like I need to focus on the environment as well.

"Okay sleepyheads! I have something to announce!" Jisoo half-shouted in the class during the recess time. "Me, Joohyuk, Haesoo and Nari are going for camping these weekend. People who want to join?" Surprisingly, mostly of them raised their hand. Except for those new students; Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. "Yah it's really a cool idea! I'm in!!" It's really fun to see them agreeing to our plan and I already could imagine the merrier situation at the camping site.

"By the way, four of you aren't coming? Really?" Nari asked the new students.

"Maybe not, we have other thing to settle this weekend. Sorry can't join you guys." Namjoon explained and there was a not-so-guilty smile on his face. Nari continued, "that's a waste. I hope we can bond together though this time since you guys are new here." I poked her waist and eye-contacted her to not persuade them anymore. I didn't know, I couldn't felt any kindness or friendliness from them since they transferred here.

Especially that guy named Jungkook.

"Well, if you guys can't come with us then it's okay. But it the offer is still open for you guys. Just tell me whenever you feel like joining us okay. Since I'll be the one who preparing the tent and whatsoever." Jisoo added and later on he was asking others about the person in-charge for few things such as food, safety and so on. Joohyuk and I will be the one who prepared the safety and Nari with Jisoo.

With that, we were ready for camping!

*__________*

"Everything's ready?" Joohyuk asked everyone since we're going with a coaster (mini bus) rented from Joohyuk's uncle. While checking everything and everyone, a familiar voice came from behind. "Can we fit in the clan? Since our plan was canceled, we thought that bonding with you guys might be nice and time-filli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter