twelve

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the aisle of the 7ELEVEN and grabbed three different type of snacks and there was a bottle of juice in my arms. Indeed, snacks were the best when you were in the bad condition. I also bought a cup of instant noodle and sat at the table outside the shop.

Few weeks passed and I already lost count of it. It maybe already passed a month. After the incident between me and Baekhyun, he had stopped looking for me. If we were ever passing each other, he would just look down or went another way so that he wouldn’t meet me. Good job though, because I didn’t feel like seeing him too in the meantime.

He could be trying to reorganize back the things in his mind, or trying to tell his mother about her long lost daughter or tell his mother that I am studying at the same school and I might probably be a threat to him. Whatever.

I opened the instant noodle and after adding hot water and its flavour, I started to dig into it. Instant noodle tasted the best in cold weather and of course when I was hungry. Suddenly, someone knocked the back of my head and I almost cursed him, “yah Nam Joohyuk!” and he just giggled at my reaction.

He took one of the snacks I bought and opened it before I could say anything. He also drank my juice which was still untouched. Ah this guy really made me feel annoyed. But at some point, he’s loveable. Seeing him acting like that made me feel… happy.

“What? Am I that too handsome for you to stare like that? Should I cover my face with mask after this? Or should I just don’t go out because I’m afraid that you can’t stop looking at my pretty face?”

I chuckled, “Nonsense! Why would I be staring at your face for the whole day? I have a lot of other things to do too Joohyuk-sshi.” He laughed and even that sound so beautiful to my ears. I must have been fall too hard for him. “Where are you from, anyway?”

He put down the juice that only half more left for me. “I just got back from the meet for the upcoming swimming competition. Ah, I feel like not joining it this time though…” he expressed his worries to me. He had been saying for a few times already- the thought of quitting from swimming. “Why?”

He glared at me for a while, and continue, “I want to be with you most of the time of course!! Because of the training always on the weekend, I couldn’t meet you. The other days are school days- we ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter