eleven

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months passed and I think I did a quite good job on avoiding Baekhyun sunbae at any cost, with the help of Joohyuk of course. He obviously wanted to talk to me everytime he bumped into me, but then I would just give an excuse, or Joohyuk would help me to stay away from him. I should treat Joohyuk sometime. And good for us too, our relationship grew intimate and closer than before.

"Haesoo, I need to talk to you. Follow me." Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the rooftop. I struggled so much that my wrist hurt but he just wouldn't let go off my hand. "sunbae what's wrong with you really..." his face was serious and I knew that he'd already tired with my action towards him. He's tired of me avoiding him, ignoring his calls and messages,  and me acting so weird and cold around him. He's already came up to the peak of his own patience.

But, do I care about that? He should be the one who apologizes, kneel to me.

He let go of my hand harshly and stared into my eyes as if in it had everything to his questions. "what?" I picked up my courage and thought that this maybe the suitable moment to reveal everything. For him to speak the truth and I, of course to hear the worst truth ever in my life.

"do you have something to tell me? do you have anything against me?"

Heol. He wanted me to tell him everything? He wanted me to tell him that I knew that his mother was my mother? Do I have to speak that unspeakable name again, in front of him, which he's been living with her so many years that she had to abandon me in the first place so that she could be happy with another man and kids? I couldn't believe that I was facing something like this now. It's just.... unbelievable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter